show clothes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divigo

Reaction score
I am a true believer in showing my horses in propper clothes.

Normally I show my horses in my black suit: pants and jacket.

I would like to buy something a little less boring for next year, but can't find anything I like here in Holland.

Could anyone give me an internet website address where I can buy some of those beautifull jackets I see you all wear to shows and nationals?
default_wub.png
:

Nothing too flashy as that is not my style.

Thanks for your help.

Patricia

ebay is a great place.
default_yes.gif
: I belive the address for you would be ebay.de? I'm not sure if the website looks the same as the ebay.com one, but if you look under western showmanship jackets you will see some nice ones.
default_smile.png

Sorry, it just hit me that my last tip is probably pretty pointless for you unless you are wanting to buy from the US and pay the shipping fees. Now that I'm thinking correctly, I've found a website for you. I've also checked, and it should be fairly simply for you to find a store where you can purchase them.
default_smile.png
http://www.hobbyhorseinc.com/06_shopping/b...ets_index.shtml

Last edited by a moderator:
www.sergeantswestern.com and www.rods.com also www.hobbyhorseinc.com but those are rather expensive. You might try ebay and see what's available. Just be sure you check the size (measurments) so it's not too small when you buy.

Latest posts

Back