Show Clothes for Classic Driving Class?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K.C. Lunde

Reaction score
Heeeeelllloooo everybody!

Been peicing together my show attire for 2012 (like any blonde would do..) and was very excited to think that I might have to go shopping for new outfits for my new driving career.

My new mare Maggie is a classic pleasure driver. Which leaves me with a few questions as to the wardrobe-- what do you wear?

rokoroyally_04_lgSmall.jpg

I am 20 years old, not too keen on wearing anything that ages me too-too much! I envisioned some lace with maybe a jacket of some sort. A lace pin-in for my hair.

I'd love to hear your suggestions and see your photos-- what did you wear in your classic class?
default_wub.png
Thanks ya'll!

I think they just wear normal show clothes. It's not the same dress like AMHR has with their western. Your mare is very pretty she should do very well.

For AMHA: Just normal driving show clothes. No hat is needed, no gloves are needed, just a nice dress or jacket and skirt combo. The skirt should cover your knees. No lap robe. No 'bling' during the daytime. What I would consider 'Sunday' clothes. You can even wear pants if you need to due to another upcoming class.

What you are wearing in the photo is fine, although it looks a bit 'CDE' to me. I'd eliminate the hat and lace/scarf at the throat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys!!

Val thats Marion Maschke in a CDE class when she owned Maggie-- good call!!

That's good news because I thought you were looking a little past 20 there, lol. Don't worry, I know Marion and I bet she'd get a laugh at that.

Latest posts

Back