Show Bills

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jbrat

Reaction score
Hello,

I've searched a few different ways online looking for a show bill or any info. on the World show they have in Columbus OH. I'd really like to see a show bill for next year but this year will do, might be alittle early to ask for next years.
default_smile.png
But I'm am curious about the dates, since I think it is really close to our fair week.

I've been trying to watch Nationals and I think I'd really like to check out the World show in Columbus next year depending on the dates and such. I know I'll never make it to Texas and this is the closest show to me other than Ashland's show in June. And I can't show my AMHA mini's there, I'm hoping they will have some non-rated classes next year so I and some of my 4-Her's can show thier mini's who aren't amhr. We're not into breeding so its just too much $ to hardship the geldings just for our hobby and 1 show a year.

A BIG THANK YOU to those who are making it possible to watch Nationals online. It gets frustrating cuz it freezes up and pauses alot, but thats interent for ya, and somethin' better than nuttin'. Wish they had a real TV channel they would air it on, no such luck. I'd pay for it before HBO.
default_smile.png

Thanks

The World Show is my favorite of the year!! I already have my payback money for this years show which is really nice. So remember even though the stalls are a little higher the class fees are really low and they are all payback classes. HOpe to see you there!

world show

Oh shoot I just re read your post. This is an aspc/amhr show so cant show amha only horses. dang it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The World Show is my favorite of the year!! I already have my payback money for this years show which is really nice. So remember even though the stalls are a little higher the class fees are really low and they are all payback classes. HOpe to see you there!
world show
Thanks so much Kay!

I Knew you or Leeana would come thru for me.

I'm starting my plans for next year, and hope to go to Ashland with mini's this year and from there maybe Columbus, maybe just a spectator but hopefully with atleast 2 of the mini's in tow.
default_smile.png

Thanks again- I'll see you next year in Ashland
default_wink.png

A little late but im here
default_smile.png

I dont think the ohio world show has open unrated classes...they do have their own futurity though which is neat. Make it to Ashland next year with your R boys, then the world show is in July or early august (late and tired from nationals so cannot really remember off the top of my head)
default_smile.png

Thanks for posting this! Last time around with the minis I always loved showing at the State Fair! I wasn't sure if they were still doing it. I was thinking that 12 years ago they were talking about doing away with it because of low entries. I'm so glad it's still around. I'll have to add that to our show list for next year! I'm so excited - it's going to be a LONG winter waiting for show season to come around again.

Latest posts

Back