Shipping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nancy

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if anyone else was having trouble finding shippers to go North West, I need one shipped to Great Falls, Montana and have not been able to find any? I have placed a request on the LB transportation board but, have not gotten any replies.

Unfortunately, Montana is a hard state to get transporters into, we are too off the beaten path, especially along the hi-line. I live in MT (NE corner), talked with a MT based shipper and they don't come to my part of the state. Great Falls is big enough, you should be able to find somebody, but it might take some time; or the receiver might have to meet a shipper down in Billings (a significant drive from Gt Falls, but a big city on a main interstate).

I have yet to use a shipper, but I've been lucky and either been able to meet the seller part way or a friend has brought the horse to me (either all the way, as the case of my boy from KS; or to Billings in the case of my boy from IN). Good luck. [And, keep trying, but it might be awhile before anyone wants to come into MT, our part of the state is still under several feet of snow and many roads aren't good at all.]

Latest posts

Back