SHE'S HERE SHE'S HERE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sherry

Reaction score
We had a Valentines baby!! Our first one this year and its a filly!! These pics do not do her justice they were taken 12 hours after she was born and my good camera is broken so had to use my other one. Anyway can you tell I am sooooo excited about her? I can't not wait to see how she unfolds. Sire is Sequoia's Majestic Mime and she looks like daddy!!!

Romance%20Filly.png

What a PRECIOUS little baby girl! Congratulations!

Viki

Oh such a pretty little lady!! I've got another month to wait at least before my first little one should arrive. So Jealous of you guys LOL Give her a hug for me too.

Cheryl

What a sweet little girl......Congratulations.
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone....I will get updated pics in a week or so when she unfolds a little more. For the rest of you guys waiting hang in there I sooooo know what you are talking about. The next round of foals is out of my 2007 Reserve National Champion and this is his first foal crop so I cannot wait to see what he produces either but on a positive note to all of us it does seem like everyone is having lots of fillies!!!

default_aktion033.gif
Congratulations on your prescious little girl!!
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah She's precious!
default_wub.png
I'm so jealous.....3 forum members had Valentine's foals and they were all fillies!!
default_smile.png

Back