Shelbyville, TN Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildhorses

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone is headed to the Shelbyville, TN show?

default_wub.png
I'll be there...its a really good show! Laid back and a really good time.

default_saludando.gif
Well I am planning on going.. I have been back and forth ever since last week with me having the flu. Now my mom is getting sick, my mare STILL hasn't foaled and was suppose to a few weeks ago,and several other things, but we are going to TRY to gut it out and make it. I'll have for sure one little yearling filly, and maybe a Sr. Under 30" mare... thats all I could even think about doing right now... I was going to do jumping and some other stuff, but jumping is not a good combo while being sick!!
default_wacko.png

Anyways off of my "sick box" hope to see everyone there-See ya then-Sarah

I'll be there along with a few friends!!! This will be my second time. I'm taking four
default_new_shocked.gif
. A three year old mare to show halter and WCP. A yearling and two-year old to show halter. My little sister will be showing her gelding in hunter and jumper.

I "THINK" Erica and I are planning on attending. I know she wasnt sure if she was going unless Knocker foaled, but since she did , I think we are coming. If so, everyone come by and say HI .
default_saludando.gif

Linda Killion

default_biggrin.png
Well that is great Linda- I have always wanted to meet you and Erica, it seems like I should already know some of you as much as we talk here on the forum. I just love to see the pcitures of all the foals she post--really nice horses.

I will be sure to look you all up. Have a safe trip here!

I'll be there to help Erica and Linda out and to watch. I haven't had time to get anyone ready to show with all the work I've been doing to graduate with my Masters in Special Education next month. I'll be soooooo happy when I'm done.

I am going to the show, but won't be showing. I am going to watch, I am going to show later this year though. Good luck to all of you. If I see you there I hope you don't mind if I ask you guys questions about showing.
default_smile.png

Hey Sheryl, I am sooooo glad your coming ! I dont know how many Erica is planning on bringing, but ANY HELP will be appreciated
default_wink.png

I just finished my back theropy last week. I herniated two disc in my lower back, and decided against surgery and opted for decompression theropy. It has really helped alot, but I am a little afraid of how much I can really do. Erica does alot. She clips them and washes them. I just try to do most of the "getting them ready" at shows and running them up to the ring. Anyway.... We will manage some how.

Ready for show season and seeing everyone
default_smile.png
Laura , yes swing by and say hi !

Linda

Latest posts

Back