She didn't make it :*(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't read all the replies. I'm crying too hard. You already know from my email how I feel. I'm so sorry for you and Treasure that you lost your little beauty. There is NOTHING further you or anyone could have done!

{{{{{{Lori}}}}}}
default_crybaby.gif

That message and picture made me cry!
default_bye-sad.gif
I do agree with horse feathers, heaven needed a new little angel. Personally, in my mind, The Lord only takes the best people and creatures on earth with him...
default_sad.png
So sorry for your loss..
default_sad.png
default_sad.png

Oh Lori...my heart just breaks for you
default_no.gif
You done good by her and there isn't anything more you could've done. When I lost one of my mares and her foal last year..I just kept trying to figure out what I could have done diffrent..we had worked so hard to try and save her..I just couldn't figure out why we couldn't have saved her. Then after talking to a friend of mine ( you would know her if I mentioned her name) she said Carrie sometimes it's just no..no matter how much we say yes..sometimes it's just no..and Lori maybe that didn't make any sense to you but somehow it helped me...I share your tears
default_sad.png

So very sorry your little Noodle didn't make it
default_crybaby.gif
...l'm in tears looking at the picture you posted it so reminds me of when we lost our septic foal after trying for 2 weeks to keep her going..

I'm so sad to read that little Noodle didn't pull through. I can also see that she looked terribly weak in that last photo. You gave her everything you had.
default_wub.png

Oh Magic, I wish so badly that I could give you a big hug. I am so sorry your lost your little angel, Noodle. When I saw the first photos of her I thought, "Her pinto markings look like angel wings over her shoulders." Sweet, sweet, little baby. I am so, so, sorry.

I am so sorry to hear of Noodles passing. She was so beautiful and sweet. Heaven definately has a sweet little angel filly now. You should be commended for all your devotion and loving care you took of her. Bless you. Sheila
default_sad.png

I'm sorry Lori. Guess my little Tucker needed a friend.
default_wub.png
I'm glad you were there to try to help save her.

[SIZE=12pt]DOG GONE IT
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
I'm so sorry
default_no.gif
[/SIZE]

Prayers to you, your momma mare and your sweet Noodle
default_no.gif

Joy

I am so sorry to come on here and find out that your little Noodle is gone. (((hugs))) I lost one at birth and know that was really hard so I can imagine it must be even worse to lose one like this after you've had time to bond with her.

Oh, my heart goes out to you
default_sad.png
And Treasure,too. So, so sad..........sending you strength to cope with this. You are such a wonderful owner,just know that. {{{HUGS}}}

so sorry for your loss. will continue to keep you in my prayers.

My heart hurts for you, I am sooo very sorry!!! ((((HUGS))))

Back