She didn't make it :*(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_no.gif
Oh Lori, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You did everything you possibly could have, and you have to find comfort in that. Again, I'm so sorry. (((HUGS)))

This news just breaks my heart. We all know you went above and beyond for your Noodle; she may have had a short life, but it's clear that she was well-loved for every minute of it. My heart goes out to you and your mare. Noodle has found peace now; I hope you can too.

Godspeed little Noodle and prayers for you and Treasure both.
default_bye-sad.gif

I'm so sorry! She was such a little doll. Just know that you did everything you could for her.

Carol

default_no.gif
I'm very sorry to hear Noodle didn't make it
default_sad.png
Take some comfort in knowing that you did everything you possibly could have to save her. Please know that she loved you and knew you loved her too! {{{HUGS}}} to you and Treasure

Oh Lori, I am SO sorry that your beautiful little girl didn't make it! I am in tears for both of you!

Tammy

I'm so sorry......sometimes it just isn't meant to be, in spite of all our love and caring. RIP Noodle.

Jan

for the short time that Noodle graced our presence, and gave us the honor of knowing her, we all fell in love with her
default_wub.png
Rest in peace Noodle....And please try to get some rest for yourself also....Hugs to you..You did your best for her.....Theresa

You tried so hard to help her, it made me so sad to see this post. I'm so sorry Noodle didn't make it.
default_no.gif

Oh no Lori, I'm so sorry to read this.
default_no.gif

You did so much for her and I felt she had a chance to make it. It's so darn hard to loose these little ones.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

My heart is breaking for you...I am so sorry, You did everything you could for that sweet baby.

{{HUGS}}

Thank you everybody, all of your well-wishes mean so much to me. Though I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face, it does help to know that you all know how heartbreaking this is. I still wonder if there is something else I could have done, I feel like I let her down, and I let Treasure down.
default_sad.png
I loved her so....

Im so very sorry.I could feel your pain as I read about little Noodle.You did everything you could for her,I hope you have peace in knowing that.Both the mare and little Noodle are very luck to have a wonderful person like you.

I am so very sorry to hear this news. I share your sadness.

Peggy

Latest posts

Back