She didn't make it :*(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so sorry for your loss. Noodle will have a place in your heart forever - my tears and prayers are with you.

Lisa

I am so, so sorry. She was beautiful and lucky to have you as her person if only for a short while.

You worked so hard, did you very very best, filled her days with such love and hope....I am so sorry for you and her mom.

I am so sorry that you lost your precious little Noodle. She was such a sweet little angel. Hugs and prayers for you and Momma Treasure, as you deal with the loss of little Noodle.

I always feel so bad for the mares when they lose their babies, it is just heartbreaking.

I am so sorry, Lori. Writing through tears too.....I was feeling really sure with all you were doing that she would pull through for you. So sad, she is so beautiful. I hope it's comforting that you did absolutely everything possible for her and she was well loved in this short time.

Sending my deep sympathy to both you and Treasure......
default_no.gif

I'm so sorry Lori - I know only too well how hard it is to lose a baby after working so hard and bonding with them. Hugs to you and Treasure (((( )))))

Stacy

ooooooohhhhhh..I have been following your story and soo hoping that sweet girl would be up and nursing soon.. I am so sorry for your loss, so sorry for the hurt you feel...it is such a sad, draining feeling to know they are gone..many of us have lost foals and it is so very hard.....cherish the time you had with her..you were such an amazing woman to have done all you did for her...just sometimes, things happen beyond our control, beyond our best efforts......beyond our understanding....(((hugs)))) Kathye

I know you did everything you could I am so very sorry for your loss

I am so sorry, Lori...I wish I had answers or comfort for you, but my thoughts are with you as you grieve.

Liz

I am so very sorry for your loss of your little Noodle, we lost one after having it for 3 days several years ago. It does hurt very much, it is very much maternal feelings taking over while you are caring for the little one. Take comfort in the fact that while it was here on this earth it was very much loved.

My deepest sympathy and love to you and sweet Treasure.

Lori I'm so sorry she didn't make it. I know exactly how you feel having dealt with a premie before and loosing the fight. It does really hurt. Nothing anyone says is going to make you feel better about it but just remember how precious she was while you had her.

{{{{{hugs}}}}}

Latest posts

Back