Several AMHR look ups

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Witts Mini Horse Ranch

Reaction score
I need to get the stud book and soon..until then if someone has time, I need to know if these AMHA horses have AMHR papers. I have 3 mares I just bought that I want to see if thier parents have R papers.

WARWICK FARMS NIP OF ALFALFA-stallion amha A35834

LITTLE KINGS CHARISMA-MARE-AMHA A24259

CASCADES WILD FIRE-stallion-amha A67730

DEANOS LITTLE PRIDE-mare-amha A50613

BOONES LITTLE CHARMS BUCK-stallion-amha A95397

A STABLE BUSINESS PASSING THE BUCK-STALLION-a67739

A STABLE BUSINESS MINI PEARL-MARE-A76854

I know I am asking a lot, but if someone has the time thank you in advance!

Nancy,

I only have the free studbook so not sure if the paid one has better information or not... But this is what I found...

WARWICK FARMS NIP OF ALFALFA - name is listed but when I clicked on it there was no info.

LITTLE KINGS CHARISMA AMHR 45774

CASCADES WILD FIRE - name is listed but when I clicked on it there was no info.

DEANOS LITTLE PRIDE - name is listed but when I clicked on it there was no info.

BOONES LITTLE CHARMS BUCK AMHR 262668

A STABLE BUSINESS PASSING THE BUCK AMHR 74701

A STABLE BUSINESS MINI PEARL AMHR 74524

I didn't know there was such thing as a free one...thanks for trying

edited to say-Wow I just notice u did put some AMHR numbers, duh! Do u have the link to the free stud book

Last edited by a moderator:
Nancy, I use www.horsestudbook.com. You just have to register first. And Dusty is not R registered, but her parents are.
default_smile.png

So u already knew Dusty's parents where AMHR? You don't have to hardship her now right? Been a long time since did that, don't we just need a beeders certificate? And of course reg. registration fees.

And we would also need to make sure that Mini Pearl is listed on a stallion report for that year. And if not we would have to get one with the appropriate signatures and send that in too with a late fee.

I didn't know there was such thing as a free one...thanks for trying edited to say-Wow I just notice u did put some AMHR numbers, duh! Do u have the link to the free stud book
www.horsestudbook.com - -you have to register and they will give you a user name and password for it.

And I assume that they are all A after the numbers since they are AMHA registered they would have to be under 34"

Senior moment, happens way too often..was already registered with the stud book.
default_unsure.png
If I remember correctly. you have to locate the current owner for the stallion report and certificate..not the breeder, I think I remember that because I thought it was odd. But cannot trust my memory.

It has been a very long time since Nancy has had a new horse
default_wink.png

Senior moment, happens way too often..was already registered with the stud book.
default_unsure.png
If I remember correctly. you have to locate the current owner for the stallion report and certificate..not the breeder, I think I remember that because I thought it was odd. But cannot trust my memory.It has been a very long time since Nancy has had a new horse
default_wink.png
I believe it would have to be whoever owned the stallion at the time he was bred....

You would think that as that is what it should be, but they want the current owner.

I did one a few years ago and could not believe they would use the current owner. I started to argue with them and tell them that was dumb as the current owner woulnt have a clue who the stallion had bred before they owned him, but decide dumb idea as i could easily get the current owners sig but not the old owner !

Esty

Thank you Esty, I was thinking that is what I had to do years ago, only problem is, is the current owner AMHR has is not always the current owner..but that is the one you have to use..current owner on AMHR books.

It amazes me when my memory works
default_wink.png

I would have thought that they'd require the signature of the owner at the time that particular mare was bred. How odd.

I have to wonder--how many stallion owners are actually comfortable with signing a stallion report that certifies that their stallion bred mare "XX" 4 (or however many) years prior to their ownership of that stallion.

Given that a member can be suspended for making false statements on paperwork....if I bought a stallion 6 months ago and then someone approached me and wanted me to sign a stallion report from a breeding that took place 3 years ago, I think I'd have to say no. I cannot certify anything about a breeding that I know nothing about. How many others look at this the same way?

You would think that as that is what it should be, but they want the current owner.I did one a few years ago and could not believe they would use the current owner. I started to argue with them and tell them that was dumb as the current owner woulnt have a clue who the stallion had bred before they owned him, but decide dumb idea as i could easily get the current owners sig but not the old owner !

Esty

That is very strange because I did 2 a year or so ago and I had to get the OLD owner -- the owner at the time of breeding - to sign the paperwork before AMHR would do the registration paperwork -- so that is strange that they would want a current owner because the current owner may have no idea that the stallion really did breed that mare... Oh well....

This is for AMHA mares, which have been DNA'd therefore no doubt who the sire is. I would have no problem signing a report where the mare had been PQ'd to help the other person get thier papers.

I have been the one asking, so would try to help someone else knowing the head ache it is.

When I had to ask, I filled the stallion report out, mailed it to them to sign with a stamp return envelope. Also sent a copy of my mares AMHA papers.

Latest posts

Back