AMHA & AMHR look-ups please

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silver City Heritage Farmstead

Can't stop now (formerly Dragons Wish Farm)
Reaction score
AMHR # 273862B Appy Hollow Ebony's Bay-Bee Doll

AMHA # A 197365 Heritage Jaguars Brandy

If someone would be so kind as to look these two mares up for me pleeeaaase!! My membership renewal to AMHR hasn't updated yet, and I've not yet joined AMHA. Please send info to [email protected], as I can lurk but have trouble logging in. These are mares I might be interested in purchasing, so current owner name would be appreciated as well (so that I can verify seller is current).

Thank you so much!

Got the AMHA, but the AMHR appears to have disappeared into ether-space (like my last 3 attempts to update this post!) Grrrrrrrr!!!!

Would you mind sending it again please? Thank you!

I knew Bay-Bee Doll as a foal, actually her dam was the first miniature horse I ever drove. Her sire was a really nice little horse. I am surprised she is solid bay though, both parents were appaloosas with nice color.

Thank you for the look-ups. I got them both!! Unfortunately, neither is in the name of the advertiser :-( :-( . If she ever responds again, I'm hoping she at least has signed transfers.

Minimom, the one picture I have of Bay Bee, she has very heavy characteristics. Possibly snowflake pattern. Nice leggy made too. Nice to know her dam was your driver, as this is a strong interest for me.

Wish me luck in trying to stay in contact with seller!! And thanks again all for help and comments.

Her dam wasn't my driving horse, I know her owner and she let me drive her when I wanted to try it out. Ebony is a HOF in Country Pleasure and was shown a lot. Her owner is in Eden, NC I think and you should be able to find her on FB. She could tell you a lot more about the stallion, mare and Bay-Bee as a foal. I know Ebony was her favorite horse.Bay-Bee also has a full brother that if I remember right, was a bay leopard appaloosa.

Sounds like a very nice mare, Julie! Let us know if one or both get new homes with you.

What size are they? I guess since they are AMHA - they are under 34". I didn't realize you were looking for that small...

if you ever make it back up here, was thinking about putting Ami and Cupid together as our mini pair. Ami suddenly sprouted and she's not nearly so tiny anymore!!
default_smile.png
Both are under 38" at the withers but not tiny anymore at all. Cupid just turned 4 and Ami will be 4 next month I think... Have to go look. Both are smaller than KoKo and Kechi are. They need a driver - hint, hint...
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Rhapsody Rhodes owned the dam and showed Ebony in everything. Very versitile and pretty appaloosa mare.

Hi Paula...thanks, you know I'll be looking forward to it!

Also, I very much appreciate the comments. I believe in mare power, so nice to know her dam was a "do-it-all" type. I can't have a whole bag of chips....only a snack-size one!! LOL So I

need the 3-5 that end up here to be able to do everything Casper did, plus be nice enough to take to rated shows.

Latest posts

Back