semi unexpected winter baby

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Prayer works! Glad the baby made it safely, and looking forward to the photos!
default_yes.gif

This is the baby! She's as yet unnamed. I'm thinking Wynter, Lexi, and felicity. If anyone has suggestions I'd be happy too hear them. Now too wait and see if my second girl is pregnant...hopefully I'll be hole this time!

DSC_0266.JPG

DSC_0265.JPG

She is so pretty and fluffy! I like Felicity! She is adorable. Glad it all worked out wonderful! Congratulations.

Well we are also thinking Ember because of the naming pattern I have going! Dixie and Dora are the first two I got, their last babies were Elsevier and Eddie (Eddie I sold) so now this little girl will be the same generation. But no idea yet!

Thanks every one! I'm excited too see if Dixie is also preggers or not too!

We just had our second colt and looks a lot like your filly. She is probably a silver black (dapple) like her mom. Our new colt looks like his sire, who is a silver smoky black.

I'd be ok with it if she looked like her mom!Her mom's dam was a beautiful grey appy so if she takes that gene I'd be happy too! Her sire is a dark bay, but I have no idea what his parents where so it'll be fun too see how she changes!

Congratulations on a healthy little one who's very pretty! I love the long legs... just perfect. Another answer to prayers! YEAH!!!!!

Latest posts

Back