Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Next end of Sept & all of Oct look for my pinned thread to sign up
default_smile.png

My gift is in the post so I hope it arrives soon but it does have a long way to go
wink.gif

I know I am late.. But its been crazy...
default_sad.png

I just wanted to post anyways though. My farm colors are red and black. I can always use grooming goodies and horse treats no matter what kind they are. I love chocolate candy. I enjoy reading a good horse book every now and then. I wear a size medium to large in tops. I love candles and most bath and body work scents. I hope this will help soon, I know I posted alot of hints too in the email I sent. I have 5 miniature horses right now. 3 geldings, 1 mare and 1 stallion....

I posted my gift today so I am hoping it will arrive middle to end of next week to my secret santa recipient.

Oh and when my gift arrives (my name is on the outside) you may open the box to get the goodies but the prezzies are wrapped
default_biggrin.png

Well, I'm still waiting on something that goes in the package, so running a little late, but will get it out in plenty of time to get there before Christmas (I'll be shipping it Priority).

I mailed mine this morning! Now.. feel free to open it and fluf the bows!!
default_laugh.png
LOL! Please let me know if the top package made it ok!! I hope you enjoy!!
default_wub.png
It should be there soon!! Woo Hoo!!
default_aktion033.gif

My gift went out today Priority USPS and should arrive Friday!! Woohoo! Can't wait till they get it!

I forgot to post that mine arrived from across the pond, I haven't opened the box yet, but so tempting!

Mine hasn't left yet, will tomorrow, a part of it just arrived so I will pay the piper to make sure it gets there on time via special Santa express.

Last edited by a moderator:
MY SS went out today!!! Also my SS came in today and I LOVE IT!! Ya i couldnt wait so i opened it! love all my goodies! Sydney helped me open it she really likes the candy she took over it.lol

Here is a pic of what my ss sent me

THANK YOU!!!!!! Kira98 aka Erika! LOL

IMG_6281.jpg

IMG_6279.jpg

IMG_6278.jpg

sfmini & rimmerpaints this is not the GOT thread. Could you PLEASE post in the GOT GIFT thread so your Santa will see it?
default_smile.png

This was the hint thread and is over. Thanks!

Latest posts

Back