Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Each year after I send out the names, we have this thread!

Here we go!

Here is the yearly Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Why?? For FUN, of course!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Yes, I sent your hints to your Santas, but some times you think of something to add. And SOME people didn't include any hints!

Well, what meanies!
default_laugh.png

COME ON!!!! Have a HEART, give a HINT!!!
default_yes.gif

Your Santas will be watching this thread to see if YOU (yes YOU!) posted something for them to read!

If you signed up, POST!!

All names have been emailed out. I need 1 more person to let me know they got it!

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Here we go!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I love to read, just about anything! My barn colors are burgandy and gold.

Im heading shopping for my person tomorrow have everything all picked out!

Whee! Bring on the holidays!

Sure wish my person would post more ideas than were included in the email...
default_whistling.gif

Why don't you post first Parm? LOL
default_laugh.png

I'm being Santa to 3 people this year! So I hope everyone that's in the SS posts something here!

I will be happy with what ever my Santa gets me. Halter, brush, and anything for the horses. I like blue, pink, and purple for colors.

OK, I will add a little more. My (our) stables colors are purple and gold. I love reading horse stories especially and watching horse movies (don't have 'Secretariat' yet!-dvd). I love those beautiful horse print T's and sweats (Med. or Lg. -am a Med. but I don't like them too tight!). Mmmm-can't think of more-just love the surprise!

Im already done shopping for my person!!! Cant wait to get it in the mail and see them share what they got!!! HOW EXCITING!

As for me, I made a huge list that way there was plenty of ideals for my secret santa!!!

So here they are again...

Bunnys, butterflies, writing pens, farrier tools, mini horse stuff, any trainning books or videos, ANYTHING with Komokos Little King Supreme, squirrals/chipmunks, bryer horses, feathers ( I make dreamcatchers), like brown colors for clothing, john deere kitchen, Im a hunter, I fish too, iris flowers ( have 3 acres of them), candles, and last, not a big holiday theme person. (No kids and always away from home so dont decorate my home)

THATS IT!!!

I think I gave a pretty good list for my person... just adding a few things...

my fave colour is purple... I am currently redecorating my room in french vintage style, love anything horsey... LOVE reading! I am a Christian.

thats all I can think of atm, if I think of anything else I will edit, it in...

so much fun! I have already started thinking of ideas for my person too
default_biggrin.png

I gave ALOT of hints in my email but... Ummm... Lets see...

My favorite color is blue(any shade)

I LOVE LEGOS!!!! (Its a new hobby for me that I find calming and my son and I will play for hours!
default_wub.png
)

I'd love ANY foaming hand soap, anti-bacterial hand gel, or small body spray( I use it in my stinky Jeep! LOL! or around the house!) from Bath & Body Works. I love ALL smells!! I'm not picky at all!!!

A funky warm hat! The goofiest, craziest, hat that is warm and makes you smile!
default_laugh.png

I wear a size large

(Thanks for reading Secret Santa!
default_wub.png
I hope that helps)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry! Merry ALMOST Christmas!

Well I think I gave some hint's to what I like, but I will try to think of some more.

I don't really have any certain color's for my barn, but I like black, purple, and blue in halter's, lead's, bucket's. My house is decorated in western, Indian, and wolve's. My bathroom is decorated in the mountain cabin scene. I love the outdoor's, and really enjoy spending time with all of my horse's (mini's A size except one and she is a Quarter Horse) I am an amatuer photographer and love taking picture's of all of my horse's, animal's, and nature. I like wearing t-shirt's in a larger size than what I really am so a woman's large is perfect for me.

Well I hope that help's!!

I have really been having fun shopping for my person !
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait until everyone start's getting their gift's so they can show & tell!!!!
default_yes.gif

Big coffee mugs! Especially unusual ones.

Anything with my boys Nort or Pooka on them!

I love Archie Digest comics.

Kliban cat! (google them)
default_biggrin.png

Jared Lee!

TITANIC (NOT the movie! The ship! )

Those big Breyer stuffed pinto horses or Clydesdales.

OMG look! http://www.chicksaddlery.com/page/CDS/PROD/9900/WD3477

I love Harry Potter.

The cartoon Pink Panther.

A gift cert to CD Universe.

The Wizard of Oz.

FRIDGE MAGNETS

Santa Claus. Reindeer.

lead ropes

Barn colors are sky blue & gold with maroon trim.

Crescent moons

horses horses horses LOL

See? I like pretty much anything!
default_laugh.png

I like anything that is horses.

my fav colours are blue or green

I like gift cert.

I am looking for a leather show halter as i dont trust the fine ones

heck i like anything and i love stuff i can keep out all year round

i am xl

just have fun anything is fine

My favorite colors are lime green, electric blue, teal, dark pink, polka dots, zebra stripes. Lots of bling. Glitter and rhinestones are fun. For my mini lime green or gold with black.

In the email all I asked for was a nutrition book for horses. Alas, I bought one. It's perfect for what I need. lol.

I honestly don't need any halters.

What I could use is:

-A Measuring Stick

-A book on showing

-A book on driving

-A book on trick training

-Sweats for horses (32-35'')

-Sleazies (32-35'')

-A Nylon Surcingle

-Driving Lines

Treats-

My horses LOVE the really sweet treats with the more natural ingrediants. They love the German Horse Muffian Treats.

what is TSC if you dont mind me asking? Living in canada, you can never have enough sources for shopping, if its online lol
default_laugh.png

oh Tremor! you just gave me another idea for mine
default_smile.png
thankyou!!

I also would LOVE a book on trick training, or any sort of mini training as a matter of fact
default_biggrin.png

Getting close now people! so excited!!!
default_yes.gif

My favourite colours are purple and green, I always need lead ropes, I would even be over the moon with a decent bar of chocolate
wub.gif
the Italian stuff gets boring
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back