Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well some more hints in case you need it.

My horses love peppermints, the ones in the wrappers, kind of like candy canes. They hear the wrapper and come running. They love horse treats too. Always could use horses blankets for minis. Colour doesn't really matter since my current blankets are all colours. I also have all sizes of minis, most are large A or B sized. Halters always come in handy as do leadropes. I do not drink coffee(my hubby does though). I am not really a candle person right now as i have 2 young boys, one will be 3 in March, other will be 1 in January. I also have 2 cats and a border collie. I also have shetland ponies(my newest venture). I am not to fussy, will be happy with whatever I get. Can't wait.

Merry Christmas Dear Secret Santa,

Hints...hum....

I love horsie decor and horsie tack.

Treats for me, nuts, chocolate, coffee, candles....etc.

Thanks in advance.
default_thumbup.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just seen this thread. Sorry if anyone was waiting on me. =) I don't remember what I put in the e-mail lol But I have 4 mini's right now. All gelding's. I'm new to mini's so really anything for mini's would be nice
default_smile.png
They range in size from 28 inches (my 6 month old) to 37 inches and two really fat 40 inch mini's haha Their colors are purple, blue, lime green and orange.

Just a few random things:

I LOVE pink and lime green.

I am a diabetic so no sweets please.

You can never have to many candles ;)

I have and LOVE miniature pinchers and Aussies.

Again you can NEVER have to many halters hehe

But I will LOVE anything I get and can't wait to send out mine!

love chocolates, and most other candies. love ornaments . i love to read so good reading books are a plus! any books really! love puzzles the bigger the better!

would love to recieve some things from my santa's area

and now i wait for my elf to post! haha!

Sorry I just saw this thread sorry if my SS is waiting on me to post so sorry SS. Well lets see my favorite colors are royal Blue and purple. I am in love with anything that has to do with wolves, Coffee Cups get a good work out with me seeing as I have 4-8 cups in the mornings sometimes more lol. I like sweets but not to much. ummm Im not really sure what else to post sigh

Thank you gals
default_yes.gif

I know your Santas love hearing more hints!

Hey all!!! I am very excied and cant wait!! I am really easy!!! I love mini horses and I have a border collie. I love agility!! Would love a shirt size larg or xlarge. Even socks are cute:))))

Thanks

Lea

SO EXCITED FOR SECRET SANTA!

I already have a few things but will finish up this weekend to get it into the mail.

Some more hints if I didn't give enough....

Our barn colors are dark purple, metallic silver and black.

I love nice warm socks(wear a size 10 shoe)

LOVE candles

Horse related home decor

Our tree is a western theme and has lots of horsie ornaments~love adding new ones each year, especially from friends!

LOL! I can't remember what I put in my email, but here goes:

My favorite color is purple. Our farm color is tan/gold and black. We have lots of horses. I am a size medium in top. I have long hair. I love coffee, fairies, disneys tinkerbelle is my favorite character. I love comic things. I like Ghost Adventures on the travel channel. Garnet is my birthstone. Lilies are my favorite flower. I hope this is enough. Like I said I can't remember what I put in my email.

My package will be going out next week!

happy holidays y'all!

Horse calendar or other horse related items, I love chocolate and XL for shirt size. Anything personalized is also great! Whatever I get, I know I will be pleased with.
default_yes.gif

Not sure what I put on the original wish list. A t-shirt in x-large or even 2x will be worn lots. I like the fun lounge pants in crazy designs size large. I use wax scent blocks in the scentzy light on my desk. Like home type scents--baking, berry, pines and such. I like mixed nuts and milk chocolate with nuts of most any kind--just not fruity chocolate.

I am new to minis. I have a driving mini and would love anything for him or anything related to minis. He is a 35.5 mini. I love chocolate. Actually anything is good. I am happy with whatever I get.

Any thing horse related but nothin for the minis as I dont have any at the moment. I have paints & quarters ;) I would really love a back number clip that hooks over the jacket collar because showing multiple babies is tuff 2do with saftey pins & one person lol.

I love scentsy stuff or good smellin candles, cookbooks stuff from my santas town uh whatelse hmmm oh anything really I knw I gave other hints but I cant remember. I am not picky i will be happy with whatever my santa sends
default_smile.png

I put several ideas in my email to Reo when I signed up but I'll put a few more hints that probably weren't mentioned.

Have a new trailer and decals would be cool - mini horse decals or sayings - as we're going to do some graphics and get our logo on there sometime soon. decals for the truck windows too would be neat. Mini horses are hard to find - its usually riding or roping type horse decals that you see alot of when shopping.

We have an office in our barn and anything horsey to hang on the walls or display on desk or shelves.

I'm looking to order some halters and seem to be out of SMALL sizes for the foals. XS will be too small but small would work for some time yet.

I purchased my first horsey/western looking jewelry at the World Show - so anything horsey for necklace, bracelet or earrings (pierced) would be cool.

I like to be surprised - still a kid at heart when it comes to unwrapping gifts. LOL

I'm always tickled with something unique to the area which my SS lives whether it be food or souvenier etc. Info about their area would be an interesting read also (doesn't have to be purchased just brochures or even your own write-up).

Holly and I currently have no DVDs or books related to minis whether its training or foaling or even color GENETICS which we totally haven't grasped quite yet LOL.

We're entering the show side of things in 2012 so anything on training and conditioning would be awesome.

Between this post and my email, there should be enough hints to still be surprised LOL Thank you in advance to my SS as anything you take time to prepare will be graciously appreciated.

Thank you also to Reo for always putting so much effort into this fun and enjoyable activity!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Now if my person could please also post some more hints so I can get busy shopping ......
default_aktion033.gif

November is a very busy month for me, but I will post a quick reply.

I would love to have a new calender for 2012 on which I can write my appointments and things to remember.

Anything food related is always great because we love trying out new things.

I really love Texas and country style (American and British) interiours.

My son AJ is two years old now and he is starting to learn English, so maybe a funny book for him.

I really like christmas decorations too.

I am a very easy woman to please, just make sure you send it with a little love and I will be more than happy.

Thank you, Robin, for putting this together every year!

I like things from whereever my Santa is from. Whatever makes that spot special and unique.

I collect sewing buttons, so of course any buttons are pure joy!

I like hand made things.

We use natural bird nests and artifical birds on our Christmas tree, and I'd enjoy those.

Thank you!

My favorite color is blue. I love my pets which include Ginger(papillon), Duchess (cat), and my 4 mini kids Royal, Prize, Perfecto and Cowboy. Anything to do with animals is great!

my favorite colors are lime green and hunter orange. I collect painted ponies. I have a mini daschund that I adore. I love reading and will read anything I can get my hands on. I love to learn new things. Both of my minis need new halters. I've just started doing my own trims on the minis.

Hope this helps
default_smile.png

Merry Christmas!

My favorite colors are blue and silver. I don't use candles (GRANDKIDS LOL). Like milk chocolate, and could use a business card holder. Love anything horsey (like who doesn't?) Could use some nice Christmas kitchen towels or fingertip towels. Like rocking horse and carousel horse ornaments.

Thanks Santa!

Only getting to reply now (sick kids, story of my life)

My favourite colour is Purple. Anything mini will always be a hit.

I love coffee, sweets, chocolate. I like to read (mystery and murder)

I am very easy going really so not too hard to please lol.

If I think of anything else I will add it on.

Back