Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
Here we go!
default_laugh.png

Here is the yearly Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!!

Why?? For FUN, of course!!!
default_yes.gif

Yes, I sent your hints to your Santas, but some times you think of something to add. And SOME people didn't include any hints!

Well, what meanies!
default_biggrin.png

COME ON!!!! Have a HEART, give a HINT!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Your Santas will be watching this thread to see if YOU (yes YOU!) posted something for them to read!

If you signed up, POST!!
default_saludando.gif

All names have been emailed out. I need 12 more people to let me know they got it! If you did not get a name, check your spam filter. If it's not there, email me and I'll send it again! [email protected]

WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! Here we go!!!!! HO HO HO!!!!

default_risa8.gif
:BananaHappy
default_risa8.gif

I did put some hints with mine but will put some--probably mostly the same ones--here. I love t-sirts with horses on them--I wear them till they fall apart. Also a blanket--for me, not hors-- with horses on it would get used a lot. I like hair barrettes--I almost always have something holding my hair up or back cause it is long and will not perm so always straight. I wear neat bracelets, but usually no other jewelry. I like hot chocolate mixes with spices and such. I like breads and cookies--even if I have to make it after it gets here. Not big on chocolate--especially dont like dark chocolate. I use food scented candles (no flower scents) in the smaller candle--not the great big jar ones. And lastly, My gelding would love a pretty halter all his own. He is grey and his name is Buster and he would need a large. I know, hard to choose just one out of more than 50, but He is my buddy.

Hope this helps someone, but if you have a great idea--hey--I am really easy to please. I just get excited to get the package and hope to get it open before Dave does.

I hope everyone here has a Wonderful and Blessed Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Angie

Forgot to add the my size is 2X. Sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
I also put a few, but here's a few more.

Board games - my friends and I love to have game night

Decks of playing cards, regular or pinochele

Iron on crystals for "blinging"! But must be iron on.

Thanks for doing this REO!!!!

One thing I didn't mention on my hints was that if my santa wants to do any sort of custom photo thing for me there are new pictures of my horses on my Facebook page. I haven't posted any here for quite awhile but am very proud of Turbo's show pictures from this summer and my Kody at the beach! You can find me under Leia Gibson from Seattle, WA.

Just be creative- I've got tons of generic Horse Stuff around the house so would much rather get something personalized with my horses names or something. I love horsie cartoons!

Leia

Edited to add: After reading the other replies, yes, please include a picture of your animals and/or yourself and some information about you! That's almost more fun than the gift itself!
default_laugh.png

Let's see.... Wormer(I'm out
default_yes.gif
), horsey treats, a fun sign for my chicken coop, ANY smell good candles(but have to be in a jar, I use a warmer!), fun coffies or a cool mug, a wind chime, ANY homemade goodies!!! Cookies, chocolate(milk), cakes, breads, love it all!! LOL!!! A goofy, warm barn hat would be nice and some super warm gloves would be wonderful! I hate the cold! LOL!! Maybe a fleece tie blanket, I got one last year and love it! But hubby took it over so I'd love to have another!

I'm not picky at all! These are just ideas for you SS! I will appricate anything you give me as long at it's from your heart!!

Thanks in advance Secret Santa!!!!!

lunge line, foal blanket, xtra small black halter, ultra show shine spray, ceremic blade in 10 or 15 for Double K trimmer, something with Kavelbel Miniature Horses on it.

I know it is a long list, but hope hubby see's it too.. ha ha..

Oh yeah stall name holders, one more thing, something to help me loose weight, like a miracle.
default_rolleyes.gif

I'm a real easy person to please-really!
default_biggrin.png

I don't want to be a meanie so here it goes.

I love t-shirts, sweat shirts & hoodies. Size large.

Of course anything mini related. Needing more black slinkys (hoods & body) any size, & neck & throat wraps & sweats.

Love anything chocolate & love cookies.
default_eat.gif

Anything from your area & homemade is always neat.
default_yes.gif

Thank you Secret Santa!
default_saludando.gif

Anything Mini related or anything that you would be good for showing. We just started showing last year. Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season!

Lead ropes, grooming supplies of any kind. Anything horse related. This is reallly fun Equine Affair is next week out here can't wait to go shopping

I put some ideas with my sign up but started thinking today that I would really love a dark brown leather halter. I don't have one and have always admired them. It would be a B sized mini wearing it. My pretty Rose Petal. And I could really use some new brushes and cotton lead ropes. I love purple!! I hope that helps out some! I love this thread!

Anything purple and/or black farm colors...farm name is "ThistleDew Miniatures"
default_saludando.gif

I am really easy to please...!!
default_yes.gif

Hints:

Halters/Leads

Horse grooming products & brushes

Pretty much anything little or big horse related

Question, how soon can we send out the gifts??

I would love anything with my new boy Spirit on it.
default_wub.png

I wear lots of t-shirts in xtra large.

I like sour candy.

I like to read and would love to have the "Outstanding Miniature Mares" book from Smallhorsepress.com. I already have the stallion one.

Im so glad to play! Im so glad ive meet everyone here they have helped so much with our new mini! I am so not picky i like anything horse related! Anything for big or mini horse. Can we send more then one thing can we send a few things out here and there till christmas!

You can send them as soon as you want!

You can send all in one pkg or several!

All we ask is you send them NO LATER THAN Nov 30th!!

They need time to get there before Christmas.

IF YOU GET A GIFT FROM YOUR SANTA, AND YOU CHOSE TO SAVE IT TO OPEN LATER, THAT'S FINE! But I MUST KNOW YOU GOT IT!!

Party on!!!
default_saludando.gif

My Santa can also find me on Facebook: I love having new friends, but not to spoil the Santa fun....ask a few friends of yours to become my friends too. That way it stays a secret for me who is my Santa. I promess to accept all new friends without asking questions.
default_smile.png

Hints, humm I love my little boy AJ who is 14 months right now (he is average in size, his Dutch clothing size is 96 but don't know his american size.

Anything local is always fun. Once a year we send a christmas giftbox to our friends in Texas with all sorts of goodies and fun stuff. Maybe one day we will move there, that is still one of our dreams. That way we can be closer to our Texas family. I love the music from Chelly Wright, cooking, chocolates and candles oh and don't forget taking long baths with a nice glass of wine and a good book.

I am going to spoil my Santa recipient royally; still need to go shopping, but I know exactly what I am going to get.

So I wish my Santa all the best and remember: even the smallest thing can be worth a million if it is given from a loving heart!

I am also very easy to please. But here is something.

We have Percherons along with the miniatures. Our colors are burgandy and black. Anything with our name or grooming supplies. Or anything at all. Like I said I am easy to please.

I am so happy to join in the Secret Santa thing this year! To my Santa...I am a self-proclaimed horse geek and I love to read. Specialized horse books are always great, especially anything to do with driving, since I am starting Shake this winter and haven't driven in several years. Also, horse fiction. I read like a woman possessed. I love sweatshirts and wear them often to the barn, so any mini horse or pony sweatshirt would be super, size Medium. Outside of horses, I like to cook and I collect cookbooks. Hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back