SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to be so late in responding about what was in my Secret Santa and who it was but been extremely busy since I got home from Christmas, with a move from one office to another. Hate moving especially during the holiday.

But Anyway-- my secret santa was Jody Hoch from Ohio

She sent me some wonderful chocolates and two great books, one is about a year in the life of a emergency veternary hospital and of course I had to dive right into that book. One of the best items was my rubber ducky--having fun keeping it away from the dogs as Windy would have it devoured in no time flat. Oh, almost forgot my French Vanilla decaf coffee--that will be great on a cold winter's evening reading that other book.

Thanks so very much Jody--have missed seeing you the last couple of years at R nationals. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a great New Year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yup Marlene, it's a LOT of work for me each year. More than 3 months a year! I'm looking forward to it being over with for 2010. Looks like I have more weeks yet to go though.

Then, being the glutton for punishment that I am, I'll start looking forward to the next one around next September!
default_laugh.png

Well you ROCK Robin!! Thank you so much for all of your work and if you need an elf then let me know!! Or just a pick-me-up
default_wink.png
!! I had a blast and enjoy doing it so much every year!! Happy New Year to you all!! My 2011 be your best year yet!!

My wife asked me to put a message here for Robin.

She received her gift today but since she has to work she didn't have the time to open it.

She has not even seen it
default_biggrin.png

I think she will reply tonight about her gift.

Best Regards

Dennis Kuijpers

Thank you Dennis! That makes me VERY happy!

Only 6 more now!

I came home from my Christmas trip to my Secret Santa gift! It included a Horse Picture Frame, some candles, a wooden horse, a hanging kitchen towel with horses on it and an original Double Chocolate Chip Cookie. My Secret Santa had been in an accident but still managed to think of her gift giving. What a wonderful forum! Thanks to Theresa with Triple T Horse Farms!

Also thanks to Robin for all the work that she does to make this project work. Debbie

4 left to go
default_no.gif

I've gone above and beyond trying to give the Santas chances to get the gifts out.

I know life happens (trust me!) but this SS is supposed to be fun for all and I work HARD to make it so.

I do this to get my reward of that 100% each year and I've got to have it!

So....it's time to unleash the Elves!

Elves are very special people!
default_wub.png

To those people whose Santas FAILED them, I'm sorry. But the Elves are going to step in!

Last edited by a moderator:
default_new_multi.gif
I finally got my gifts!!! Thank you so much Heather (Horsemom)! I got a Christopher Moore book (which I'm so excited to read during my trip to Mexico); a lovely, horsey Christmas ornament; gluten-free chocolate-covered pretzels; and some gorgeous smelling tea from the store that she works at (organic lemon, ginger, mint tea....mmmmm); I love love love tea...Thanks
default_laugh.png

Robin Thank you so much for doing this every year I dont always have alot to give but so enjoy doing this makes my whole Christmas as you know. Might I suggest if Santa's come upon hard times and cant do what they intend that they let you know giving you time to make it happen anyway. Everyone can have a life changing event happen in their lives that makes it impossible to be a Santa even with the best of intentions but an early heads up would still allow the giftee to get a gift in time.

Back