SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting.
default_488.gif
Looked at post office yesterday. Actually, I love the anticipation and it is driving my hubby nuts. He likes opening the package almost more than I do. I have to get to it first every year.

Merry Christmas to everyone here and hopes for a Blessed New Year.

I received my gift today. I am so excited. My SS was a good friend Jessica (Jessica06) I am not sure how to post pictures. Jessica sent me some chololates (yummy), horse treats (the horses will love them) 2 super cute horses for my tree, vet wrap in pink my favorite color (I will be using soon to wrap up the Percherons tails for foaling) and some detangler (which is well needed) and a feed scoop that we can always use seems how the disappear. Thank you Jessica Austin loved opening everything.

Oh sure hope I have been good, still waiting for my present.

Keep sending hubby to the mail box.. He comes back and says NO not yet.

He says I am worse than a kid.Getting so excited.
default_risa8.gif

Oh got mine today... Thanks so much Doobie (Debbie Scriven of Moon Shadow Minis)

so nice to see you got my name...

Two beautiful show halters. one silver and one light blue.

Loved your Santa box they came in.

You forgot to put your name, so had to email Robin for the name. Oh foolish me, should of realized who...Thanks so much, they will sure come in handy, coming show season.

xmaspresentfromDeb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine a couple days ago. Thanks so much Ferin. They are beautiful. I got a big jewelry box that had a nice piece of colored glass on the top. You open it up to find two removable portions for smaller stuff and then a nice deep bottom for bigger stuff. Perfect for my ever growing collection. The back had a cute horse charm that if you pulled you found a mirror hiding behind. I was able to combine all my jewelry from several smaller boxes to just this one. So much more space on my dresser now. Yay!!! I also got an awesome western themed frame for a picture of one of my sweeties. I ordered pictures of both horses to see which one looked better in the frame. Can't wait for them to come in.

My secret Santa gift arrived from Canada. There was no forum name listed, but THANK YOU Nicki Conner, I was lucky enough to get some nice candles, along with some really yummy chocolate. My Mini LOVES her new Likit and holder. It was the perfect color for the barn princess
default_biggrin.png
I also got a travel mug, which had my horses picture on it. I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything
default_wub.png
THANK YOU so much!!!

~Jen~

Yes! I got my gift. I'm so sorry Secret Santa. Its been such a busy season I neglected to post! I am waiting for Christmas to open my gift but I know it'll be GREAT! Merry Christmas!!

Oh sure hope I have been good, still waiting for my present.

Keep sending hubby to the mail box.. He comes back and says NO not yet.

He says I am worse than a kid.Getting so excited.
default_risa8.gif

Oh got mine today... Thanks so much Doobie (Debbie Scriven of Moon Shadow Minis)

so nice to see you got my name...

Two beautiful show halters. one silver and one light blue.

Loved your Santa box they came in.

You forgot to put your name, so had to email Robin for the name. Oh foolish me, should of realized who...Thanks so much, they will sure come in handy, coming show season.

xmaspresentfromDeb.jpg
Glad you like them Mary!

I was so worried they would not get hear in time for me to get them to you!

I thought they would look beautiful on your boys next year when you are at the shows!!

Merry Christmas!!

Doobie

So I have been tracking mine through Canada post and it says today at 4:57am "Item processed at postal facility". Whatever that means. So I hope it gets there super soon. Enjoy! Even though you don't know who you are! lol.

Jen AKA Normajeanbaker, I am happy that you liked it and that everything arrived safely, it was a little harder then I thought to shop directly for minis and this being my first year was not really sure on what people gave and got so I said what the heck maybe get something for both horse and owner, I have gotten so many good ideas for next year and not having any place to buy mini stuff nearby I am going to be on the ball and order things way earlier next year, I am so glad that you like everything
default_smile.png

default_aktion033.gif
Got home from work today and Santa had dropped off a package! WOW! Am I in trouble this year! "Picasso" is my Secret Santa and I got lots of yummy goodies. I just finished unwrapping a cute red and green Santa pillow and matching green fleece blanket, lots of what appears to be homemade fudge of different flavors and other treats, a 2011 horse calendar and a really awesome little western scenerio type fountain. I know, I know .... I need to get pics as it's very hard to appreciate with my description, but I can tell you that my Santa was very good to me and THANK YOU SO MUCH Donna!

She wrote a note on the outside of the box NOT to wait until Christmans to open .... I needed to enjoy it before X-mas and I intend to do just that! I am on my way over to my son's with some of these goodies before my daughter-in-law gets back from teaching her exercise class! She'll never know .....
default_whistling.gif
.... unless the grandkids tell!
default_unsure.png

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Got mine today from North Carolina..... havent had a chance to open it.. but i will over the weekend... yipee im so excited

Bev66 are you "painted perfection"? You've changed your forum name again?

Let us know so we know who you are!
default_smile.png

I received my gift today. I am so excited. My SS was a good friend Jessica (Jessica06) I am not sure how to post pictures. Jessica sent me some chololates (yummy), horse treats (the horses will love them) 2 super cute horses for my tree, vet wrap in pink my favorite color (I will be using soon to wrap up the Percherons tails for foaling) and some detangler (which is well needed) and a feed scoop that we can always use seems how the disappear. Thank you Jessica Austin loved opening everything.
You are so welcome Lori!! I was thrilled to be you secret santa, it was a lot of fun!! Merry Christmas!!!!

Yayyyy....I got my SS present yesterday!!! I couldn't wait til Christmas!!

Many, many thank you's to Heather AKA Bluestar
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I saw the return address and it said"Santa", it took me about 10 seconds.....then it clicked, MY LB SS
default_aktion033.gif

All the way from across the country in Oregan,I received 2 beautiful photo frames! They are both very rustic(like me...lol)One has resin pine branches and pinecones around it and the other is resin of a fungus mushroom, like off the birch trees, with a HORSE on it
default_yes.gif
Also there was an all natural candle that smells awesome!

Thank you so very much, Heather:)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the gifts
default_wub.png

This was my first year joining in the SS, I will surely do this again next year
default_biggrin.png

Yeah, I got mine
default_aktion033.gif
I got mine
default_risa8.gif

My secret santa was waiting at the gate when I got home from work yesterday. I'm going to try and be a good girl and not open it until Christmas, but not sure I can. YES I CAN, YES I CAN, YES I CAN
default_biggrin.png
. My secret santa was from Ohio.

I got my present today. Couldn't stand it, I had to open it. And I LOVE everything.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
My SS was Mona.
default_aktion033.gif
Thank You so much for everything. I am so excited. I will try to post a picture after I get home from work this afternoon. Thank you again.

UPS delivered a package from Porter, TX today. All I could think of was what did I order from TX, then it dawned on me... Its my SS.

I debated waiting, and the only reason the debate lasted an hour, is because I had to go feed the horses their mid-day meal.
default_laugh.png

My secret Santa was Bev Allen at Painted Perfection Minis. Its all wrapped up in the cutest, holiday decorated box with a penguin on top. She sent some chocolate-scented bath soak (salts), a really cool metal horse ornament, a set of notepads (perfect timing, as I just used up my shopping list pad that sticks to the fridge), and a Texas holiday ornament.

Thank you so much.

Edited to add picture:

SecretSanta2010.jpg

oh awesome! i figured out how to post with my new phone :p ok sooo now to let ya know i got my ss gift from ruffian
default_smile.png
thanks ! i got a pretty purple rope halter for my fullsize stallion good thing too cuz his ol green one broke a few days ago. got a cute horse sign to hang on wall and a bag of treats and a mane comb & detangler
default_smile.png
thanks soooooo much
default_smile.png
sorry it took so long to post my jobs been crazy hectic

Yayyyy....I got my SS present yesterday!!! I couldn't wait til Christmas!!

Many, many thank you's to Heather AKA Bluestar
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

I saw the return address and it said"Santa", it took me about 10 seconds.....then it clicked, MY LB SS
default_aktion033.gif

All the way from across the country in Oregan,I received 2 beautiful photo frames! They are both very rustic(like me...lol)One has resin pine branches and pinecones around it and the other is resin of a fungus mushroom, like off the birch trees, with a HORSE on it
default_yes.gif
Also there was an all natural candle that smells awesome!

Thank you so very much, Heather:)

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the gifts
default_wub.png

This was my first year joining in the SS, I will surely do this again next year
default_biggrin.png

SO GLAD YOU LIKE YOUR GIFTS!! Thanks for posting they arrived. I was so worried they would get broken.
default_biggrin.png

Back