SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsha, sounds like Santa Claws needs to bring Buddy his own pr of fuzzy socks!
default_laugh.png

Nita, I had no idea you collected buttons too!

OH MY!!!! I cant believe what I got it was so perfect, and I could have bought myself a better christmas present!!! Thank you so much Jacks' Thunder for all of the wonderful things, it was opened within an hour of recieving it from the post office. The girls at work said that the sign had me written all over it but they dont realize that it fits all mini owners perfectly haha. The ornament will be awesome for our western themed christmas tree and will be on it tonight, I cant wait to try the dyes on my horses and I have to ask you if you could let me know where I can get them as I have never seen them up here in Canada and they are exactly what I was thinking of!!! The horses will definately be playing with the mini jolly ball and I feed them the apple wafers all the time and I cant get them to leave me alone when they find out that I have them so I can wait to see how much they love the new flavors of peppermint and carrot and spice, I will be putting a picture on the forum as soon as I figure out how to so that everybody can see how beautiful everthing is. thank you so much. Also a big thank you to REO for putting on this wonderful event I will be participating every year from now on and thanks to everybody for making my first forum year such a great one, I look forward to next year shopping even more as now I kind of know what to get and will have lots of time to collect little things along the way for 2011. Also I havent heard from my SS partner so it should be there in the next day or maybe 2. hope you like it.

I meant to say coudnt have!!! so sorry I was so excited I was typing o fast and of course where i made my mistake sounds like I hated my gift, SOOOOOOO sorry about that

default_new_rofl.gif
No problem on the "could/couldn't" part!

I'm very glad you liked everything! There were also star stencels in the bottom of the wrapped box! Hope you found them!! Like I said in my note the llama down the street STILL looks like a Giraffe and the "Zebra" mini really made me double take! I had to stop and find out how they did it as soon as I knew you wanted paints!

Have a VERY Merry Christmas!

Now I can rest easy knowing it made it to you safe and sound!! The lady at the post office was looking at the customs form kinda laughing. I asked her( I know her well!) what was so funny. She said I have to ask you what is a Jolly Ball? I said if it made you smile when you read it's name it's doing it's job!! I also told her it was a horse toy and she laughed and said you know the people in the customs office are going to open it just to see what a Jolly Ball is! I told her I didn't care as long as it made it to you safe and sound!! LOL!

Hi Leya, I did get the stencils, they are perfect and a great idea!!!, I tucked them behind the sign in the picture but I must have cut it out so that the microscope and centrifuge werent in the picture to ruin all the pretty things, I got the box and raced back to the vet clinic to open it and when i did I just had to post a picture so I found a little corner of counter at the clinic and took a picture I just took the red tissue paper that was in the box and set up a little stand lol. Thanks again for the gift and for the info on the paints.

I received my SS gift in the mail today! THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH Kathryn (Anoki)!!! I always look forward to receiving a nice horse calendar from someone for Christmas, so I never buy one myself, unless I need to. I am happy to say that thanks to you, I won't have to buy my own!
default_biggrin.png

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 2 leather cushions!! They are PERFECT and I almost started to cry as soon as I saw the Boston Terrier one, wishing I had my little Molly back again. Her loss has been a tough one, so the cushion is extra special, and you KNOW how I love Boxers too, so I am sooooo tickled with both! AWESOME! THANK YOU!!!! With the recent loss of my Mom on November 23, I really needed a little cheer, and your beautiful and thoughtful gift provided me with just that! THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_cheekkiss.gif

OOPS...almost forgot! I need to add the photo...

ssgift.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine today!!!
default_smile.png
Thank you soooo much Peggy, Alba Hurst miniatures! Of course I remember you from Pinto World! Had such a great time there. Hope to go again in 2012!(Too far and expensive to go more often I'm afraid!). I always ask for things that are local to my Secret Santa's area. Peggy sent me a really cool picture frame that was made out of Kansas Limestone! As you can see I already put a picture in it...in fact Peggy it's the horse I was holding in line behind you at the blood draw station. He's all grown up now and jumping and started driving.
default_smile.png
There's not quite as many taffy's in the picture because my husband literally pounced on them as I opened the package! Thanks again and hope to see you again one day.

100_6330.jpg

I received my SS gift in the mail today! THANK YOU SO VERY, VERY MUCH Kathryn (Anoki)!!! I always look forward to receiving a nice horse calendar from someone for Christmas, so I never buy one myself, unless I need to. I am happy to say that thanks to you, I won't have to buy my own!
default_biggrin.png

I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the 2 leather cushions!! They are PERFECT and I almost started to cry as soon as I saw the Boston Terrier one, wishing I had my little Molly back again. Her loss has been a tough one, so the cushion is extra special, and you KNOW how I love Boxers too, so I am sooooo tickled with both! AWESOME! THANK YOU!!!! With the recent loss of my Mom on November 23, I really needed a little cheer, and your beautiful and thoughtful gift provided me with just that! THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_cheekkiss.gif

OOPS...almost forgot! I need to add the photo...

ssgift.jpg
Wow, I can't believe Canada Post got it there BEFORE they said it would get there!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah

You are soooo very welcome!!!
default_smile.png
Actually you were a bit of a guineapig for me, because I hadn't made that size of cushion before...very glad you liked it!!!
default_smile.png
And sorry everything was jammed in, that is the only problem with the pillows!
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah My S.S. gift arrived today, didn't have time to post until now. Thank you so very much for everything Kathy aka yellowroseintx. Everything was just wonderful and will be or already is put to good use. The dolphin and horse ornaments are decorating the tree area. The door bell hanger was placed immediately on the door. And love the saddle and breast collar pads can't wait to try them out on my boy jet. The vet wrap will come in handy as well hoping not to have to use it often though lol. The chocolate looks yummy. The sign will have a prominent place as it should at the barn where we spend most of our time. Thanks again Kathy you outdid yourself.

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0180.jpg

With the recent loss of my Mom on November 23, I really needed a little cheer, and your beautiful and thoughtful gift provided me with just that! THANK YOU and MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Mona....I am so sorry for the loss of your mom
default_sad.png

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah My S.S. gift arrived today, didn't have time to post until now. Thank you so very much for everything Kathy aka yellowroseintx. Everything was just wonderful and will be or already is put to good use. The dolphin and horse ornaments are decorating the tree area. The door bell hanger was placed immediately on the door. And love the saddle and breast collar pads can't wait to try them out on my boy jet. The vet wrap will come in handy as well hoping not to have to use it often though lol. The chocolate looks yummy. The sign will have a prominent place as it should at the barn where we spend most of our time. Thanks again Kathy you outdid yourself.

Photo0179.jpg

Photo0180.jpg

You are more than welcome!!!! I had read on a post that your farm colors were purple so I hope I got that right.....have a wonderful Christmas!!!

I've been to the post office this morning. My Secret Santa gift is on it's way. Should be there by Thursday. Please open it when you receive it. There are some things in it that you should enjoy before Christmas.

Donna

So excited to get my SS gift today!!
default_aktion033.gif

It came from Julie Miller (aka cretahillsgal) in Oklahoma and she very generously sent me Cowboy Magic, horse treats, a purple/pink brush, purple/pink hoof pick and a purple halter!! LOVE everything!! Thanks so much Julie!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
default_saludando.gif

2010-12-11204245.jpg

WOW Kathryn...even MORE special since they were handmade by you! I was going to ask you if you made them, but decided not to since they were return addressed to a "saddlery". They are gorgeous, and glad I could be your guinea pig...it was a wonderful experience!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Linda for your condolences.. (hugs)

WOW Kathryn...even MORE special since they were handmade by you! I was going to ask you if you made them, but decided not to since they were return addressed to a "saddlery". They are gorgeous, and glad I could be your guinea pig...it was a wonderful experience!
default_yes.gif
default_biggrin.png

Thanks Linda for your condolences.. (hugs)
hee,hee, yes, have to put my business address on it, to get the reduced shipping costs!
default_wink.png

Of course if I wasn't in such a panic about puppies on the way, they would have had tags on them so you knew....*sigh* I know better than to plan puppies at this time of year!
default_laugh.png

So glad you liked them! It is always fun coming up with different ideas to make!

~kathryn

I got mine today!!!
default_smile.png
Thank you soooo much Peggy, Alba Hurst miniatures! Of course I remember you from Pinto World! Had such a great time there. Hope to go again in 2012!(Too far and expensive to go more often I'm afraid!). I always ask for things that are local to my Secret Santa's area. Peggy sent me a really cool picture frame that was made out of Kansas Limestone! As you can see I already put a picture in it...in fact Peggy it's the horse I was holding in line behind you at the blood draw station. He's all grown up now and jumping and started driving.
default_smile.png
There's not quite as many taffy's in the picture because my husband literally pounced on them as I opened the package! Thanks again and hope to see you again one day.

100_6330.jpg
Glad your gifts got there ok!

I remember your horse! He sure is handsome
default_smile.png

Hope to see you at Pinto Worlds in a year!

So excited to get my SS gift today!!
default_aktion033.gif

It came from Julie Miller (aka cretahillsgal) in Oklahoma and she very generously sent me Cowboy Magic, horse treats, a purple/pink brush, purple/pink hoof pick and a purple halter!! LOVE everything!! Thanks so much Julie!!
default_biggrin.png
default_yes.gif
default_saludando.gif

2010-12-11204245.jpg
WOW! That was FAST! It seems like I just sent it!
default_smile.png
Glad you like everything! Hope you can put it all to good use!

Hi, May I ask....What's Cowboy Magic? Never heard of it, so I'm curious....

Okay, I just found cowboymagic.com....great horsey products!
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back