SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have my SS gifts with me and will be mailing them after work today.

Still loving that fleece blanket, between that and three dogs, I am nice and toasty when in my La Z Boy! The Chihuahua loves to burrow under it and nap.

I got my SS gift over the weekend!! I was so excited..... so of course I opened it!

My SS was Karen Sanford (aka lilnickers) and what a great SS she is!!

She sent me lots of Christmas stuff... which I LOVE!!

I got a Christmas welcome banner which I hung by my front door, Christmas pot holders (which i was gonna buy the other day and for some reason didnt), a horsey ornament and a snowman ornament that are so cute and some Christmas socks. She also sent me a Rooster picture which I love so much!!

What great gifts!! I am so excited!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thank you so much for everything!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my SS gift today from Yvonne Mangan (Twister). I of course opened it.

DSC03819.jpg

I got a box of pot of gold chocolates/truffles, some candy canes, a tin of homemade fudge which I of course had to try. It was very very good. LOL I also got a book, Liberty in Miniature by Pat Elder, some dog biscuits for my border collie, Rusty. He told me to say thank you. I also got a cappuchino/mug combo. Thank you!
default_aktion033.gif

I also mailed my persons SS gift out today by Xpress Post, should get there in 2 business days.
default_smile.png

I got my package today from my Santa in Idaho. Sorry Santa I couldn't wait.
default_rolleyes.gif

Thank you so much for the beautiful horse fleece blanket and Hershey candy.
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
I received my SS gift today from Robin, aka REO.
default_aktion033.gif

horseheadbox.jpg

She made a beautiful trinket box with a buckskin horse head on top!
default_wub.png

I have seen her posts of the horse heads she has been making and glad she was reading my mind,

because she sent me one!!! And inside was 2 candy bars!!!

I also received a nice horse calendar, which I always use to keep all my horsie info on every year.

And some cute socks.

THANK YOU so much. I loved everything.....now to eat my candy..
default_drool5.gif

I'm so glad you like your gifts Susan!
default_yes.gif

The jewelry box was a gift from the heart, made especially for you! But I loved it so much, I think I'll have to make one for myself LOL!

Merry Christmas my friend!
default_wub.png

i did get mine last week, but its so busy that i havent had a chance to post!!!

Kaelin Porter was my secret santa!!! THANKS!! i got a really cute lil ornament with santa carrying a foal in his bag.. a pack of playing cards from Las Vegas, a las vegas key chain, a box of peppermint candy and a blue and white halter!!

thanks so much i love it!

I got my SS gift over the weekend!! I was so excited..... so of course I opened it!

My SS was Karen Sanford (aka lilnickers) and what a great SS she is!!

She sent me lots of Christmas stuff... which I LOVE!!

I got a Christmas welcome banner which I hung by my front door, Christmas pot holders (which i was gonna buy the other day and for some reason didnt), a horsey ornament and a snowman ornament that are so cute and some Christmas socks. She also sent me a Rooster picture which I love so much!!

What great gifts!! I am so excited!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Thank you so much for everything!!

Gigrc, you are very welcome! I am so glad you liked everything. I especially liked the horsey ornamant, so I got myself one, too !!!! This was so much fun
default_biggrin.png
You have a very merry Christmas
default_saludando.gif

I just got my SS package today!

Thank you to Holly from White Tail Minis.
default_biggrin.png

I received a lovely 3D card with puppies on it and inside were some photos of Holly with her cute babies. I also received a beautiful Trail of Painted Ponies ornament, a pewter miniature bell and a packet of Peppermint snacks to share around to my special minis. I will try to get a photo tomorrow.

Thank you sooooo much Holly and a special thanks to REO for organising the Secret Santa again this year.

I HAVE GOTTEN MY SECRET SANTA GIFT AND COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED . MY SANTA WENT UP AND ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS. SHE SENT ME A MAGNIFECENT ONE OF A KIND, ORNAMENT , HANDPAINTED OF A NORTHERN PLAINS INDIAN PONY, I HAD ALSO ASKED FOR LOCAL ITEMS FROM HER STATE AND SHE SENT ME A JAR OF HER HOMEMADE JAM ( SHE PICKED THE PLUMS HERSELF AND IT WAS THE BLUE RIBBON WINNER AT HER FAIR. I ALSO GOT NATIVE PECANS FROM HER SISTERS PROPERTY AND SHE PERSONALLY SHELLED THEM FOR ME. I WILL MAKE A PECAN DESSERT FOR CHRISTMAS WITH THEM. THE COTTON CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT WAS FROM THE THE COTTON CROP IN HER AREA. THE GARLIC CAME FROM ANOTHER SISTERS GARDEN. WHAT A TALENTED FAMILY AND TO SHARE ALL OF THESE ITEMS IS BEYOND BELIEF. LAST BUT NOT LEAST I GOT A WONDERFUL LEAD ROPE. ALWAY CAN USE LEADS IT SEEMS. WELL AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SEND THE BIGGEST OF THANK YOU TO MARSHA CASSADA FOR THE WONDERFUL SANTA GIFTS. NEXT YEAR I AM GOING TO TRY AND COME UP WITH SOME SPECIAL THINGS FROM MONTANA FOR MY SECRET SANTA.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I'm getting worried, my person should of recieved their package last week but i haven't seen a post saying that it arrived
default_sad.png
default_sad.png

Hmm, just checked USPS and it arrived Dec. 6th.

I HAVE GOTTEN MY SECRET SANTA GIFT AND COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASED . MY SANTA WENT UP AND ABOVE MY EXPECTATIONS. SHE SENT ME A MAGNIFECENT ONE OF A KIND, ORNAMENT , HANDPAINTED OF A NORTHERN PLAINS INDIAN PONY, I HAD ALSO ASKED FOR LOCAL ITEMS FROM HER STATE AND SHE SENT ME A JAR OF HER HOMEMADE JAM ( SHE PICKED THE PLUMS HERSELF AND IT WAS THE BLUE RIBBON WINNER AT HER FAIR. I ALSO GOT NATIVE PECANS FROM HER SISTERS PROPERTY AND SHE PERSONALLY SHELLED THEM FOR ME. I WILL MAKE A PECAN DESSERT FOR CHRISTMAS WITH THEM. THE COTTON CHRISTMAS TREE ORNAMENT WAS FROM THE THE COTTON CROP IN HER AREA. THE GARLIC CAME FROM ANOTHER SISTERS GARDEN. WHAT A TALENTED FAMILY AND TO SHARE ALL OF THESE ITEMS IS BEYOND BELIEF. LAST BUT NOT LEAST I GOT A WONDERFUL LEAD ROPE. ALWAY CAN USE LEADS IT SEEMS. WELL AGAIN I WOULD LIKE TO SEND THE BIGGEST OF THANK YOU TO MARSHA CASSADA FOR THE WONDERFUL SANTA GIFTS. NEXT YEAR I AM GOING TO TRY AND COME UP WITH SOME SPECIAL THINGS FROM MONTANA FOR MY SECRET SANTA.
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
Louise, I'm so glad it arrived safely. I looked up your town on a map and read a little about the area. The town has such an attractive, intriguing name. That was fun to do! I had fun being your Santa.

Marsha

Robin thank you so much for my gifts. I just love The Pooka! I received a beautiful mug and mouse pad with The Pooka on them. I also got a large magnetic picture frame. Sorry I'm terrible with pictures but what a great surprise to get my first day back to work.

Thank s so very much! I know I was teasing you about taping up The Pooka and shipping him up here...............but you did lol.

Thanks again!

Hi Lisa!
default_saludando.gif
Did you eat your candy Santas? I love those!
default_laugh.png

When you put in your hints about Pooka, I had to be your Santa and get you something with him on it, since I'm keeping HIM LOL! I hope you like that great big mug and mouse pad. I think those frames are neat!

Merry Christmas!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone, I EMAILED everyone on a list I have and I BEGGED them to come and post when they get their gift, and I sent them a link to this thread! Some people I have emailed twice and PMed too. I'm trying very hard to find out for you all if your gifts arrived or not. Most of the people didn't answer me
default_sad.png

I will not give up until we get that 100% like I demand (and get) each year!

35 more to go and not much time left
default_unsure.png

Just incase someone is my secret santa, I have not yet recived my gift yet and i am getting pretty excited and cant wait till i get it:)

Thanks Robin!!!

Just incase someone is my secret santa, I have not yet recived my gift yet and i am getting pretty excited and cant wait till i get it:)

Thanks Robin!!!
I'm in the same boat, I'm still waiting on its arrival. The only thing good about waiting... It'll be closer to Christmas when I open it, cause once it arrives it doesn't have a chance.
default_wink.png

I am waiting too - its very exciting and I wont feel too guilty opening it now we are getting so close to Christmas
default_biggrin.png

I recieved my present in the mail yesterday and I love all of it! I believe my Secret Santa was Ashley Crawley. The return address label said A Crawley from WI so I am almost positive it is her. She couldn't have done a better job of picking out my presents! I got a beautiful hand-made fleece blanket that is so cozy. It is pink (my favorite color) with pink and brown horses on it. I love it!
default_wub.png
It's stunning! I also got various presents from WI, which was really neat because they were from her state. She sent a few of my favorite things to eat/drink....a cute cow that is made of WI cheese (almost too cute to eat!), hot cocoa mix, and WI made candy. I had never heard of them before but she sent the most amazing candy called "cow patties". They are delicious and one of them is already all gone.
default_rolleyes.gif

I've taken pictures but I am not on a computer right now where I can get to them. I'll try to remember to post them when I get to one.

Thank you so much Ashley for my wonderful gifts and thank you Robin for doing Secret Santa again this year!!

I just got my SS package today!

Thank you to Holly from White Tail Minis.
default_biggrin.png

I received a lovely 3D card with puppies on it and inside were some photos of Holly with her cute babies. I also received a beautiful Trail of Painted Ponies ornament, a pewter miniature bell and a packet of Peppermint snacks to share around to my special minis. I will try to get a photo tomorrow.

Thank you sooooo much Holly and a special thanks to REO for organising the Secret Santa again this year.
Whew was getting worried there that the package didnt arrive. I hope you liked everything. They dont make small horse treats, so the peppermint ones were the only small enough ones for the minis. ( Makes their breath smell good too when you are getting kisses!
default_smile.png
).

The pewter bell is from my state of Maryland where I live.

Merry Christmas!

Thanks Robin for all your wonderful hard work you do to make this fun for us all!!!!!!!!

Back