Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ho Ho Ho I sent my gift priority mail today should be arriving to my person in the next few days!!!!!

I got my box in the mail today from Claudia, from the Netherlands.
default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif

Claudia, everything is soooo awesome.
default_wub.png
I love it all. Tasted the chocolates right away!
default_smile.png

I will post pics tomorrow and show you all the goodies Claudia sent.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
default_firstprize.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
default_firstprize.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
Hi Susan, It was really great to make you a secret santa gift, I am glad you like all the goodies.

And no thanks, It was fun spoiling you .

default_new_multi.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_wub.png
default_smile.png

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH
default_firstprize.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif
Hi Susan, It was really great to make you a secret santa gift, I am glad you like all the goodies.

And no thanks, It was fun spoiling you .
>>>Pics added<<<

I got 2 foal blankets, one of which Claudie made.
default_wub.png
A Pillow sham
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
( I want to buy some more),

And a tin of cookes, lots of chocolate, box of matches, tea, wooden Holland shoes, and candles.

I do have a question for you, Claudia, if you would email me privately..........Thanks.

143_4364.jpg

143_4366.jpg

default_firstprize.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_cheekkiss.gif

I received my gifts. Thanks Barbara at Kilkenny Miniature Horse Farm.

I can't wait to try the mini blanket on one of my weanlings. What size mini did you use it on?

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my SS gift today...thanks so much Shauna L. for the brushes and the beautiful decal! Can't wait to see what is still to come!
default_aktion033.gif
lilbeginnings.jpg

Received part 2 yesterday. Thanks so much again Shauna the notepad with our logo was beautiful.

I got mine this morning Thank you soooo much Jan I just love everything. Jan sent me 2 yes thats right 2 wonderful T shirts and a holiday red halter and red and green lead rope. Oh and Jan my husband says dont let that ever stop you we would always welcomed one of your great plaques even though you had already made me one. I won one of Jan's beautiful plaques in a previous LB contest so she was a bit stumped on what to do for me. Just want you to know everything was perfect. Thank you so much.

Hi,

My SS parcel has finally been sent.

Sorry it is so late I sent it with my sister last week and she forgot to send it.

I ordered some things online for my person last week and just finally received what I ordered today. I need to pick up some wrapping paper, I won't get a chance to make it to the store until Friday due to work....planning on dropping my persons gift off Saturday morning as soon as I have everything wrapped (I love wrapping!)!!! So my person should have her's early next week as it will go out Saturday priority ..
default_wub.png

Keri-

You are so welcome. I had fun shopping for you and your ponies!!! Have a Merry Christmas!!

Julie

Victory Pass Stables

Maine

My gift arrived today and I couldn't wait to open it. Thanks so much Marlene (WhiteTailsMinis) for all the great gifts.

DSC01765.jpg

I got a cute foal blanket and halter, little stuffed horse, nuts about horses figurine, mug, tea, tea strainer, and star plant decoration (I think that's what it is, looks great in my hanging plant). Thanks again Marlene, I love it all.

My gift arrived today. Thank you Brenda (Little Hooves) for the goodies! I love the door knocker. My son and I are sitting around the table enjoying some chocolate and learning how to play farkel. What fun!

I got mine today from Liz Visser in Ontario, Canada! I will open it later and get some photos
default_smile.png
Thank you so much! I can't wait to open it!!!!!

Peggy Porter

I couldn't wait! I just had to open it! Thank you so much, Liz, for all the wonderful goodies: chocolate, lead rope, puppy collar and leash, puppy toys and treats, video on how to train a house dog, decorative candles, a manicure set, a bandana, dog sitter note pad, and a horse statue! Love 'em! Thanks again!

Peggy

My Santa gift arrived all the way from Michigan today!!! Thanks sooo much. It came from JacksThunder. What a great Santa...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
all sorts of neat things, I love my beautiful Christmas Stocking!! It has the most adorable mare and foal on it. Ive never seen one like it.Thanks you, thank you. My bling bling fancy can koozie is awesome....complete with rinestones!! My dogs really appreciated all their nice goodies too....especially the healthy chicken strips and meaty bones. They say "thanks for thinking of us" I am especially happy about the little horse treats and treat/feed bag....you have no idea how many times I cram treats for all the animals in my pockets only to forget to pass them all out.....then Im stuck w/wilted carrots and apples stuck in my jean pockets, yuck!! Thank you!! My little candy filled snowman is sitting right next to my computer....I wont tell you I've already had my share plus some. Thank you so much for picking out all the perfect goodies. I hope you and your family have a terrific holiday!!

Heidi

P.S. Thanks again Robin for organizing this for everyone...its always so much fun

I received my gifts several days ago but am just now getting a chance to post. My Santa was Holly Graves of White Tail Farm and she was VERY good to me! She got me a beautiful photo album that will look great sitting out on a table. I also got a gorgeous bracelet from her. It is perfect for me right down to the color! Thank you so much Holly! I love them!
default_wub.png

I got my present today from Theresa Trecker. I got a beautiful tart melter, a gorgeous picture frame, and a very cute sign.

Thank you soooo much Theresa!!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_new_multi.gif

100_1025-1.jpg

I picked up mine from the post office today and of course opened it as soon as I got back to work
default_smile.png
Thank you so much Joyenes!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the gifts. I am having trouble uploading the pic but I will post it soon. I got a beautiful lavender halter that is perfect for my new filly, a cute stable sign, a mare and foal ornament and a tennis ball for my dogs (how did she know they are crazy about tennis balls?)
default_wub.png

My gift arrived today and I couldn't wait to open it. Thanks so much Marlene (WhiteTailsMinis) for all the great gifts.
DSC01765.jpg

I got a cute foal blanket and halter, little stuffed horse, nuts about horses figurine, mug, tea, tea strainer, and star plant decoration (I think that's what it is, looks great in my hanging plant). Thanks again Marlene, I love it all.
I'm so glad you like everything Heather - I had fun shopping. Hey - check the box and packaging as there should be some REINDEER FOOD in there! LOL It's a little candycane filled with reindeer food - complete with instructions on where and how to sprinkle it (and how fast you have to jump in bed afterwards for it to work LOL). Enjoy your holidays!

To All - I just have to say how wonderful ALL the gifts are! Some very lucky people out there and some really good shoppers too! It's as much fun seeing what everyone got as it was shopping for my own SS. And to Robin for providing so much fun for all of us - she deserves a hand for all her hard work putting it together.

Holly and I are racing eachother to the mailbox every day looking for our surprises - - we'll let you know when they arrive LOL

DSC01765.jpg

I'm so glad you like everything Heather - I had fun shopping. Hey - check the box and packaging as there should be some REINDEER FOOD in there! LOL It's a little candycane filled with reindeer food - complete with instructions on where and how to sprinkle it (and how fast you have to get in bed afterwards for it to work LOL). Enjoy your holidays!

There was reindeer food, I forgot to add it. As soon as I opened everything my 21 month old grabbed it and took off. I forgot about it when I posted. It's too cute, we'll have to follow the directions Christmas eve.

My Santa gift arrived all the way from Michigan today!!! Thanks sooo much. It came from JacksThunder. What a great Santa...
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
all sorts of neat things, I love my beautiful Christmas Stocking!! It has the most adorable mare and foal on it. Ive never seen one like it.Thanks you, thank you. My bling bling fancy can koozie is awesome....complete with rinestones!! My dogs really appreciated all their nice goodies too....especially the healthy chicken strips and meaty bones. They say "thanks for thinking of us" I am especially happy about the little horse treats and treat/feed bag....you have no idea how many times I cram treats for all the animals in my pockets only to forget to pass them all out.....then Im stuck w/wilted carrots and apples stuck in my jean pockets, yuck!! Thank you!! My little candy filled snowman is sitting right next to my computer....I wont tell you I've already had my share plus some. Thank you so much for picking out all the perfect goodies. I hope you and your family have a terrific holiday!!Heidi

P.S. Thanks again Robin for organizing this for everyone...its always so much fun

Hi Heidi and Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you like everything! Did you find the calender in there too? It was pretty big!
default_biggrin.png
You were super fun to buy for! I was sooo worried that it would not get to you because of sending it to a po box(never sent anything to a po box before
default_rolleyes.gif
so I didn't know!!!) but good old USPS did a fine job and you got your goodies!

Merry Christmas and I hope you and your family also have a terrific holiday!!

Leya

Oh my gosh Leya, you are truly a great Santa!! No, I didnt see the calendar......but I have now!! It was buried in all the paper....Im glad you told me. I love it, Thank you, Thank you.

Like WhiteTailsMinis, I love looking at everyone gifts and I wish I could put a picture for all to see but Im not that computer savy, sorry. Take my word for it, Leya is a great ShoppingSanta!!

Heidi

Back