Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is in the mail, got it out yesterday, so Its on it's way, I just put Secret Santa on the outside of the box, so they would know, it's ok if you open it now or wait.

Thanks

Jan

mine went out yesterday....hopefully it will arrive within the week!

Ohh, and I got mine in the mail today!!!! Thanks Nigel!! I'm waiting to open it...at least for a few days! LOL

~kathryn

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine went out in the mail on the 1st.. It is coming priority so be watching you all!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]"Santa Clause is coming to town!!! Hmmm Which town? Which state?? Which country??"[/SIZE]

thxmassnowmanmsg.gif

I should have posted earlier, but I was pre occupied with other stuff.
My box arrived in the mail last saturday.

I am soooo curious....but still haven't opened the two little boxes inside...the peanut britle was jummie.

Thank you soo much Peggy Porter... you brightened up my weekend!

I can't prommiss to wait untill christmas though.... it is getting harder every day not to open these packages and satisfy my curiousity.

But luckally my husband is like a pittbull and he does not want me to open them just yet....so who knows how long I will wait.

I am sending out my gift special express before the end of this week just to make sure it arrives on time.

Sorry I did not do it earlier, but I had some private stuff to deal with the past couple of weeks.
Glad you received your box! I wanted to fold myself up and go along to meet you and see your beautiful country and ranch
default_smile.png
I think you better go ahead and open your gifts before Christmas
default_smile.png
!!!

Peggy

Got my last thing today and will be assembling my package for the post office tomorrow and off it'll go - where's it going? to whom? how far will it travel? how many states or oceans will it cross? Hmmmmmm

This is our first year playing Secret Santa and it's been so much fun!

I sure hope it's a big hit when it arrives
default_saludando.gif

Happy Holidays Everyone!

I just got my package today! All the way from Brenham Tx.....thank you Rebecca! I'm going to see if I can be nice and hold out until Christmas to open it. (That's going to be hard to do!)
default_laugh.png

I hope my person got theirs already. I sent it out Nov. 23rd and have not seen a post from them yet.

I ordered some things online for my person last week and just finally received what I ordered today. I need to pick up some wrapping paper, I won't get a chance to make it to the store until Friday due to work....planning on dropping my persons gift off Saturday morning as soon as I have everything wrapped (I love wrapping!)!!! So my person should have her's early next week as it will go out Saturday priority ..
default_wub.png

I got my gift today!!! Thanks Julie (sundancer on the forum). You spoiled me! Would've taken a picture, but my personal computer is on the fritz.
default_sad.png
Anyways, I got a couple brushes, horse puzzle, treats and mane/tail care package. My ponies will love it!!! Thanks again!!!
default_biggrin.png

My person should have her or be getting it anyday now (never know about the PO).
default_laugh.png

Mine went out on Nov. 30th and was sent priority so they should get it tomorrow or Friday!!!! Hope they like it
default_yes.gif

She got it Sterling! I checked.

She's been sick & will post soon.

Got my gift today. anxious to open it but am hoping i can wait until closer to christmas.

Thanks a bunch

Louise

soaps.jpg

I received a beautiful array of handmade soaps and a cute little note from Cheyenne!! (aka. Sterling)

Sorry it took me a while to post this... I was on vacation when it arrived, and got sick when I came home. Opening it sure did lift my spirits, however! Thanks so much!

The funny thing with the photo soap is I used to have that very image as a giant wall poster when I was a kid. Nice to see it again! hehe
default_smile.png

Brenda

Got mine in the mail today....was sooo excited!! My SS is Angela Foy (Dannigirl)!! She did good...I got 2 halters in my farm colors (black and purple), 2 little packs of flavored coffees (Hazelnut and Irish cream) and homemade Zucchini bread and Banana bread...YUMMMM (waiting til morning to get into those...lol) Thank you sooo much Angela!
default_biggrin.png

SSpic.jpg

Got my SS gift today...thanks so much Shauna L. for the brushes and the beautiful decal! Can't wait to see what is still to come!
default_aktion033.gif

lilbeginnings.jpg

Got mine in the mail today....was sooo excited!! My SS is Angela Foy (Dannigirl)!! She did good...I got 2 halters in my farm colors (black and purple), 2 little packs of flavored coffees (Hazelnut and Irish cream) and homemade Zucchini bread and Banana bread...YUMMMM (waiting til morning to get into those...lol) Thank you sooo much Angela!
default_biggrin.png

SSpic.jpg

So glad you like it all. I make about 5 or 6 different kinds of breads so hope you like the ones I chose. I hope you like the halters. After I finished them, I showed them to Katie and now I have to make her a couple for her jumping geldings for next year.
default_laugh.png

Got my SS gift today...thanks so much Shauna L. for the brushes and the beautiful decal! Can't wait to see what is still to come!
default_aktion033.gif
lilbeginnings.jpg
I was so excited waiting for you to get your gift
default_laugh.png
Your other one is being shipped directly from the business to your house since I didn't want to add to the travel time - should be there soon!

Just wanted to post that I have sent my gift to my Secret Santa a couple days ago. Shipped Priority so it should be there in a few days.

soaps.jpg
I received a beautiful array of handmade soaps and a cute little note from Cheyenne!! (aka. Sterling)

Sorry it took me a while to post this... I was on vacation when it arrived, and got sick when I came home. Opening it sure did lift my spirits, however! Thanks so much!

The funny thing with the photo soap is I used to have that very image as a giant wall poster when I was a kid. Nice to see it again! hehe
default_smile.png

Brenda
Brenda, I'm so glad you got the gift and liked them! I went to your website when I got your name to find out a little more about you and thought about using one of your horses for the photo soap but thought maybe not as I was not sure you would have liked me to have just taken the image off your site. Funny you know the unicorn photo tho! Glad you're feeling better...enjoy the soaps...and please USE them! They are shea butter and the glycerine is a gentle humectant. Many people don't because they like to keep them as decoration.
default_laugh.png

Whaaa Whooo I got mine today. It was from Basketmiss. She got me a beautiful tshirt (with horses on it). and candy jar with candy!!! Very cute!! Thanks again!!!

Latest posts

Back