Secret revealed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CMC

Reaction score
We had a black appaloosa filly born in May. She looked "solid" black with just a little bit of white on her rump. We clipped her about a month later and this is what we got
default_aktion033.gif

Glory - 3 days old and at 1 month old. You never know with the appies!!!!

2.jpg

Glory8.jpg

Glory1xs.jpg

Glory2xs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOO She is beautiful!!! That is exactly how my girl was this year too, Bay with just some frosting on the hips and clipped out to be LOUD!!! Love appies!
default_wub.png

WOW!! She's stunning - and that's with or without her Appy colouring.
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

What a gorgeous baby!
default_wub.png
And whomever said appys couldn't have beautiful heads certainly never saw this beauty! WOWZER!

Thank you Parmela!

We have only a small number of appies but we are trying very hard to improve them as much as possible. This little girl's sire carries 18 generations of appaloosa genes and her dam is solid (non appy) mare. Now we have to wait for our home grown appy colt that would compliment this girl and her half sister. Thank you again.
default_yes.gif

She is lovely! I always appreciate a nice appaloosa
default_smile.png

Love her! She is magnificent. I just bought a filly, on her dams side still, that is black like that, but has moddled skin already showing on her nose and eyes, the same color as your filly around the eyes in the before pic. She also has some dime sized white spots on her rump. This is all with baby hair. She has not been clipped, so no idea what is underneath. I am truly hoping I see the same sort of thing when I clip her. Her mother is a loud leapord mare with loads of appy behind her. Sire is a faded blue roan appy with blanket. Just love the appies!

Latest posts

Back