Santa came at last!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wally

Reaction score
My Christmas and Birthday pressie for the rest of my life arrived today!

We are now off to the big shows

IMG_0086.jpg

WOW! :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: :new_multi: Just beautiful enjoy.
default_yes.gif
:

OMG!!! omg omg omg!!! You LUCKY thing!!! Now you will have to share the details...who is the maker, where did it come from, etc!

WOW!!!! I'm Speechless...gasping for breath... Congrats!!!![ :aktion033:

I got it made for me by a company in the UK called Hartland Carriages.

I had been using my little sport vehicle for fun shows and the like, but this one is for Private driving and concours. NO thrashing through the cones with that!....Andy and Charles are you listening?

I am seriously pleased with it.

Now all I have to do is wait for it to stop raining so I can take the boys and girls for a test run.

I havn't finished my posh harness to go with it, so the manky stuff will have to do for now!

Man Wally...you must of been very, very good! That is one nice looking carriage!

So does Hartland Carriages have a web site...so us other folk can go drool?!

I think their website is www.hartlandcarriages.co.uk

They make a lot of competition vehicles, but will make a road coach if you want or a two wheel exercise vehicle.

The Shetland Sport is a great little 4 wheeler. It comes in 2 sizes and is as light as a feather, fits into the back of a panel van with room to spare. It comes with a pole for multiples or a pair of shafts if you want to have a bigger single pull it. a pair of 37 inch lighterweight Shetlands can get up to a fair speed in it with 3 folk in, in fact these two came second in the cone driving against singles, they grey mare is 36 inches and the black mare is 37. Two of us can lift it into the back of a van or up onto a trailer if it has no ramp, it's about 90KGS.

rinky-and-whiff-viking.jpg

The waggonette was made as a special order for me, but came with lots more little extras I hadn't expected but am delighted with.......I can't pick that one up though. :D :D

I shalll post you some picks if you like once it's stopped raining and I have made some seat covers for it.

Thanks Wally...will go check out that link.

I have looked at 4 wheel carriages...and over here..many of them are just to heavy even for a pair of mini's. With the terrian I drive on.

I was hoping to have Theia very well started single and have her working double with her mother by mid summer. Needless to say....have a little more time now to save up for a nice 4 wheel carriage for them.

People! I just made up my mind I want a big riding horse and you keep showing me these pictures of drving and making me want something small! Gah, I really need to stay away from here. :eek:

Oh, but the ponies and minis are so cuuuuute...
default_rolleyes.gif
:

I am SOOOOOOOOO jealous -- that is my secret desire - beautiful present and I love your pair.

JJay

Latest posts

Back