Sandy's New Foal!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations, she is darling! REALLY cute and special!

DARLING! Would you look at those ears! And great birth sequence pictures too. thank you for sharing.

Charlotte

Bonny congratulations!!! Glad I was wrong on my halloween prediction! She is an adorable little mule. You could still call her pumpkin. She looks like a little donkey with the cross on her back.

Enjoy her!

Lyn

Well I am glad she finally foaled. I was just looking yesterday for an update on Sandy.

Congrats on your cutie!!

CONGRATS!!!!!! She is so cute!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
How exciting! And how darn CUTE!!! Just adorable! Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif

[SIZE=36pt]OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] I just got home...she is absolutely charming!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
That would make a great name too...CHARM
default_wink.png
Good going on those pictures...and good going Sandy! I have a friend who has a mini spotted donkey that is just priceless...they are so darn cute!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How wonderful for you! I've been waiting and watching to see how things come out for you. Hoping everything is as easy for the next one! I would love to have a mini mule! Very special
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your new mini mule. I am looking forward to seeing her grow up here on the forum. We just recently purchased a mini donkey (just a weanling now) and have considered trying to breed for a mini mule in a few years.

CONGRATS!!! What a cutie! Look at those LEGS!!!

I think you should call her "By Golly Ima Molly" aka Molly lol

How about Good Golly Miss Molly??

Lyn

default_wub.png
Molly is the Name!

She is so sweet and she nickers a lot! she is very social! Yall I love her!!

LOL Michael and Molly

10-16-08-900am015.jpg

10-16-08-900am009.jpg

I'm in love !!!
default_wub.png
That by far is the cutest little "Molly"!

Latest posts

Back