Sam's Town Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Terri....

I didn't see your post before I left.

I think I saw your trailer in the parking lot???? Do you have a "real" mini trailer with 4 stalls???? If so, I was checking it out. Love the set up!!!

OK....... I got a clue form Lea on the entertainment. She said the entertainer is a dog lover (whatever that means). She really has my curosity peaked!!!!

The Daffy Dandy was a great show, Lea. We had an awesome time.

Sorry Terri....

I didn't see your post before I left.

I think I saw your trailer in the parking lot???? Do you have a "real" mini trailer with 4 stalls???? If so, I was checking it out. Love the set up!!!

OK....... I got a clue form Lea on the entertainment. She said the entertainer is a dog lover (whatever that means). She really has my curosity peaked!!!!

The Daffy Dandy was a great show, Lea. We had an awesome time.

So glad you had a good time at the Daffy, Yes, the entertainment that I hired is a dog lover and has a thing about shoes too....

default_wub.png
:

We do have a gold trailer with red lettering that is a "real" mini trailer, but it has 6 six stalls. We were packing and leaving at 5 Sunday afternoon. Didn't get home until 2 am on Monday and had to be up at 6 to get ready for work! Tired was not a good enough word for what I was on Monday.

Clarksville- Tunica, Clarksville- Tunica, Clarksville- Tunica. OH Where Oh where do I go???!!!!
default_giveup.gif
: Help me out here!!

Shelley<><
LOL

I know what you mean Tunica sounds like it would be a great time, but Clarksville is much closer to me and with it only being performance and it has the classes that I need I'll be going there.

But I'm very curious what this entertainment is :bgrin
Shelley,

All I can tell you is you need to come to the show.... I know it is a hard choice between two shows but

I am sure we have the classes you need at the Sam's Show and I will make sure our special guest entertainer goes to your table if you come! In fact I wll make sure he signs his autograph for you...... In fact there will be three entertainers total.... ALSO WE WILL BE CELEBRATING SOMEONES BIRTHDAY TOO.. WE ARE GOING HAVE CAKE... NOW YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THE CAKE !!!

EVERYBODY LIKES CAKE... :aktion033: ....

OK... so I talked to Lea, and she gave me another hint on the entertainment.....

She said he is a family man. I am still confused!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys,

I have to tell you I can't wait for the Tunica show to happen, Well, I think I can as I am finishing up on things for the show -- dropped off all the champion coolers to the print shop -- I think the count was 40 coolers.... Also, I have three beautiful custom head trophies for the youth supreme. An artist friend of mine, Esther Benedict, made the sculptures...

Ordering trophies for the some of the youth classes today….. So we are pretty set on the show and looking forward to a good time… I talked with the booking agent of the entertainers we are having and that is all set. I asked if there was anyway they would have a picture of our star so that we could get signed autographs, they said they would think about it and see what they could do….

So, please if you need a show book for the show call or email me, if you want to become a sponsor -- not too late to get a banner and sponsor table…………..

See you all soon, :saludando:

Lea

I need to thank many of you that have sponsored this show… You are helping to make this a great success…. Don’t forget that we are having an aisle party Saturday night and your welcome to bring a party tray and your own refreshments……….

Hey Guys,

Well, I am excited -- Things are really coming together for this show.... The ribbons are in, the champion coolers are at the silkscreen shop -- all forty of them... Trophies ordered.... Belinda Bagby called last night and she is making added plans for the Saturday night party.. She mentioned a bubble machine and frozen drink machine... Please fi you did not get a show bill -- call me -- email me -- I wills end you out one...

Please get your entries in as I am going to be swamped with Area V entries and Tunica......... Both shows are going to be great...........

We just got done with the Daffy show and again that was a blow out show of horses, fun and excitment......

As I said if you need a show bill -- please let me know -I will waive the late fees for Tunica -- just get you to come if you did not get a show bill from me.. Tammy Belless called last night as she did not get a show bill -- we decided that someone stole it from her mailbox when they heard how hot this show is going to be especially with our live entertainment..

HAS ANYONE GUESSED WHO IT MAY BE? HOW ANOTHER HINT -- YOU COULD SAY HE IS ROYALTY :saludando:

Latest posts

Back