Sales boards down?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
Anyone else having trouble getting the sales board to work? I just keep getting error messages, then one telling me it moved, but then that link didnt work either.

Working for me, but it's a couple of hours since you posted, Laurie.

I just went to check my ad that I posted I think June 4 and I notice that there is only ONE ad showing up between May 28 or so and June 8 (and it isn't mine of course) The ads in late May all have a few hundred hits, while the ones in June have fewer than 50 (with a few exceptions). Leads me to think something is very wrong and of course it affects MY ad.

sorry just saw this. Sorry Laurie I guess it was just a blip in the hosting. I just checked and it was not shown in the logs so I'm not sure but that tells me it was something that only lasted a short enough time that I wasn't' even notified about it. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

Mary on June 14th (when you checked) the ads between May 28th and June 4th had already dropped off the board...free ads are up 7 days. The only ads. you'd still see there within that date range would be featured ads. if you feel something is wrong that would affect a ad. let me know so I can address it, I'm always happy to help and do my best to explain how it works.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back