Saleboard down..or is it just me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wishful

Reaction score
Is the sale board down , I haven't been able to get on to it all day long.

Really haveing fits here, I never go more than a couple hours before checking it.

I hear ya. The saleboard is down, not that I have ANY business looking, but it's fun.

Hope it is back up, soon.

Liz M.

Can't you imagine wallets and husbands across the globe are cheering loudly...?

*LOL*

yes.gif
I agree Nootka - I have no business looking either, but had I not been watching the board I would have missed some excellent buys.

It's been down all day for me too. The auctions are finally back up if you give them enough time to load. All the Spotlight Ads are ending and that's what I was interested in....got it up just in time.
laugh.gif

Yesterday Wednesday could not get any of Lil Beginnings information. salesboard forum breeders connect etc. Last night could get the forum but still no salesboard Thursday morning.
sad.gif
no.gif
wacko.gif

I was thinking it was just my computer. I tried several times yesterday(Wed) also and couldn't get anything to come up.

I got the forum this morning, but the sale board appeared and tried to load, but after 5 minutes I gave up.

I don't post very often, but love to read about what everyone is up to and see all the wonderful pics.

bpotze said:
I was thinking it was just my computer. I tried several times yesterday(Wed) also and couldn't get anything to come up.I got the forum this morning, but the sale board appeared and tried to load, but after 5 minutes I gave up.

I don't post very often, but love to read about what everyone is up to and see all the wonderful pics.

487150[/snapback]

I had problems accessing anything to do with this site yesterday. I assumed it was my computer, but apparently not if others have had problems! I didn't see f the sale board loaded, but I figured it wouldn't since nothing else would yesterday!

Latest posts

Back