Sad news....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
Jim Fike of Fike Miniature Horses passed away this morning from complications following heart surgery last week. Please keep Sheryl and their family in your prayers.

Oh no! I'm so so sorry and will hold their family in my prayers.

My prayers are with his family. I do not know them, but have admired their horses.

I am so sorry to read this...

My thoughts are with his family.

Liz M.

I'm so sorry to hear this. I don't know them personally, but as Jill said, I too have admired their horses. My prayers are with the family.

Oh no! He was such a young looking guy. My heart goes out to the family for they must be devastated. So sad to hear this. Mary

I'm so sorry to hear that.
default_sad.png
My heart goes out to his family and friends.

Our prayers lifted for Sheryl and family. God be with.

:no: Oh no !!! That is so sad, my sympathy goes out to Sheryll and family. I didn't know Jim, but Sheryll is a sweetheart. Very sad
default_sad.png

Oh no Sheryll, I am soooo very sorry to hear about Jim's passing. I had no idea he was not well. Sending my deepest condolences and (((((HUGS))))) to you.

I am very sorry.

I don't know them but I too have admired their horses for years.

Susan O.

Sending our condolences and sympathy to Sheryll and their family......

MA

Oh no!!!!!!! Our deepest sympathy to Sheryl and the family. ((((Hugs)))) and prayers...

OMG. Condolences to Sheryl and her family. I just love my Fike filly, I met them both when I brought her home and they are such wonderful people.

I am sorry to hear of his passing.

Hugs

Bonnie

I am so sorry to hear this also. I have bought and sold them horses, and they are wonderful people.

OMG - how tragic - he was a young man. Oh Sheryll if there is anything that we can do please just ask. I found out late yesterday afternoon that he had taken a turn for the worst and I was thinking of you and Jim all last night. My heart goes out to you and your family during this tragic time.

Cyndi and Art

Saskatchewan, Canada

Latest posts

Back