Sad News

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your kindness in sending him on was a real gift. Celebrate your bond, it really is a wonderful "ribbon" to add to yours/his lengthy list of achievements.

th_10-5-200973935PMTNTHEADSHOT.jpg

Thank you all for your kind comments about the loss of my TNT, I knew that forum members would understand how hard it is to say goodbye to an old friend that was so special to me. I am so thankful that he was able to have another year fat and shiny, happily playing in his paddock, and yes, I was blessed to have found him, he was a good boy, the trust went both ways. Yes, I have many good memories to keep, a funny one is that one year he absolutely loved staying in my kitchen during a hurricane - we have granddaddy oaks and I had run out of places to keep horses safe, so he was in the kitchen, a weanling filly in the foyer, the rest safe in the barn area.

Thanks for this forum!

Oh, he was gorgeous! I would love to see more pictures of him. I am a sucker for a chestnut! I believe that no good horse is a bad color, but I am "shopping" for a solid chestnut Miniature Horse to love and to show because chestnut is my personal favorite.

He was adorable and you were so lucky to have him all those years. I bet he brought smiles to your face everyday and created memories you will never forget. I know if you go outside and look up, he is up there looking down on you and when you fall asleep, he is in all your dreams. What a lucky little horse and what a blessing to share your lives together.

Latest posts

Back