Sad news from W W Minis

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wwminis

Reaction score
It's with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye that I have to tell everyone our premie foal crossed the Rainbow Bridge this morning!
default_sad.png
In the wee hours of this morning she started acting lathargic, we rushed her to the hospital where she passed about 9 AM! Thanks everyone for all your well wishes and prayers!

Bill & Wanalynn

I'm so sorry, Bill. But you sure went the extra mile doing everything possible.

Susan O.

So sorry Bill and Wanalynn. You did everything for her. Bless her.

Bill, I am so sorry... you did everything you could (as you always do with all your animals)... I am so sorry for your loss...
default_no.gif

Liz R.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.

I am so sorry.

You gave it your best shot, but I know it still hurts.

Some things are just not meant to be.

God Bless, both of you.

Very sorry......
default_sad.png
Hope your mare is handling the loss okay.

I'm so sorry for your loss.... I know how difficult this must be for you since you've become so emotionally invested. My condolences are with you.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so aorry. It sure sounds like you did everything you could, and more for this filly. Along with everyone else, I was hoping for a better outcome.

So very sorry to read that your little one has crossed Rainbow Bridge inspite of all your efforts - I had really hoped for a happy outcome, but sometimes things just dont turn out as we hoped.

My sympathy to you both and to your little mare.

Anna

I am so sorry to hear that your little one did not make it. Knowing you did everything to give her that chance though...well I hope it helps in some small way

So, So sorry. Having been thru it, there is nothing I can say. Those preemies you work so desperately hard share a special place in our hearts. You did a wonderful job with her while she was here with us.

I was so hopeful of a different outcome for you and your little girl. I know your hearts are heavy with the sadness. And, I am so very very sorry.

Back