Rusty does it again! Results from States

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
Rusty and I have been going nonstop. Yesterday evening we got home from a long, wonderful, tiring weekend at the State 4H horse show. Once again, my little guy showed his heart out and we had so much fun. He loves the attention and being in the ring, his excitement is contagious!

We got a blue in our fit & show class (sort of like showmanship), blue in driving reinsmanship (driving equitation), blue in driving discipline rail (like a command class) and Top Blue (perfect score) in pleasure driving!!!! We were half a point from the driving trophy, and the 7th delegate out of 17 delegates and 12 alternates picked to go on the Eastern States in September. Needless to say, I am on Cloud 9 once again and SO SO proud of my boy!
default_wub.png
He is just such a blast!

After driving reinsmanship

2qtdfkw.jpg

Warming up for pleasure driving

5pkked.jpg

10z9x0p.jpg

And after pleasure driving, perfect score, top blue is a purple ribbon.
default_wub.png

2q8wxsh.jpg

Loving this little guy, whether we're at home or at a show he always tries his hardest to please and is just so lovable! Now a few weeks off before AMHA Regionals.

Thanks for letting me share my boy again.

Rebecca

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
I've enjoyed following your posts on your success with your gelding. You two make a great team.
default_yes.gif
Wish you continued success & enjoyment with your boy.
default_smile.png

Thank you all so much! I love sharing him with people who enjoy seeing our progress. He's such a rewarding horse to work with.

Rebecca

Last edited by a moderator:
I love seeing your posts. Rusty is now a favorite and you are doing wonderfully!

2q8wxsh.jpg

Congratulations on such a wonderful show! This last pic is my favorite. Beautiful of you both!
aktion033.gif

Last edited:
Many, many congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

He's just gorgeous and you make a briliant pair!

Anna

What an adorable little guy. And I love that last pic, what a great smile. Congrats.

And another big congratulations!!! You two are the perfect pair, and it is obvious from your photos how much you love Rusty. I'm very happy for you!! I bet you'll kick butt at Regionals!

Back