Ron Hayes

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linda K

Reaction score
I know I posted earlier on the update of Ron. I was afraid some that had posted earlier had not heard later in the thread that Ron did indeed pass early this morning, so I wanted to bump this up. I know it might need to have been done on maybe the back porch, but I wanted to make sure everyone knew what was going on.

The arrangements have been made. Ron will be cremaited in clairidon, and that is where the graveside service will be, at 1:00 this Thursday the 20th. There will also be a memorial service in Heber Springs at the Methodist chruch at 5:00 thursday night the 20th. Everyone is invited of course and anyone who would like to send cards to Bob or Rick , the address for Bob is posted on the topic I started earlier on "update on Ron ". Not sure of Ricks address , but I promise we will get everything to him. We do intend to send him the cards that Ron recieved while he was here with us. I think its important the Rick know just how much Ron meant to so many of us. We are also going to print out for him these forum messeges to read for himself. Thanks again to everyone for your thoughts , prayers, and the expression of love and kindness you showed Ron. It means so much to all of us.

Linda Killion

Oh no, so sorry to hear this. I did not check back in on your last thread, so missed the update of his passing in there. Sending my condolences.

Only wish i could be there
default_sad.png

My deepest sympathy to Bob, Rick and all the family and friends. You will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers.

I can't put into words how I feel at this moment, but it is rough. I guess I am still shocked about what has happened because it came so fast. I don't have many friends outside of my horsey friends gang and so I guess I feel of them all as my family. I will always remember the good times and will often think of Ron at every show we go to in the future.

Ron and Bob are very close to my family and I often think of Ron as my mom's brother. They talked on the phone every day and every hour of the day almost. We used to go out to eat every friday night when I got back from college. Therefore, I had taken up with Ron as my Uncle. I called him my Uncle Ronnie every since he started calling himself that to me. He was that kind of guy.

I will miss you my Uncle Ronnie and thank you for blessing everyones life to whom you entered.

Chasta Harrison

bumping back up until tomorrow........

Latest posts

Back