Roll Call for Whispering Pines Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sundancer

Reaction score
Just thought I would post to see who's headed that way!
default_saludando.gif

Its being held June 21st

Julie

Well, it's so far away..I just don't know....

Hillary and I are heading out for Area II this weekend. Hopefully I'll have enough energy to at least get a couple over there since this is one I finally don't have to wake up at 3 am to get there on time!

I'm hoping to bring a 2 yr filly, yearling filly, yearling colt, sr mare and a pleasure driving horse/sr stallion for entertainment value. Mostly it depends on if I can get them clipped since only the driving horse will be done. Did I mention I need my head examined?

We plan on it we were at the Anson show last weekend and met many very nice people and many of them are going so cant wait to see them all again. They had some very nice horses there and lots of them, classes ranged from 10 - 22 horses very good turn out and most were planning to go so it should be a good show. It is a pointed show for their club as well.

Yeah for once one "close" to home (an hour for me). LOL I'll probalby be too broke to show my own so soon after Area II ....not to mention wiped out (did i ever mention how bad lyme disease sucks?!?!) but i'll definatly be showing Jens stallion in driving. he needs all the miles he can get before nationals! lol y'all might witness one of his mega tantrums where he is trying to kick my head off too! lol I'm excited to finally have a Pleasure horse..heck he might even be a park harness horse!

Latest posts

Back