Robert Vavra photos of horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dorrie & Frank

Reaction score
I am over the moon on this - If you don't have one of his books it is a must have for horse lovers - his Unicorns of Kilimanjaro is in a screenplay form and rumor has it that Morgan Freeman is considering it. He has agreed to do a poster for our Champion of Champions All Breed Halter Invitational next Decemeber. Look at his web site and go to Vintage Vavra for most of his horse books - It is the best of the best of horse photography - www.robertvavra.com

Last edited by a moderator:
I love his photographs!

Hope it works out for you.

liz

Yowzah!!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_shocked.gif
That is awesome!! I have his first book at have just loved it.

WOW ... his photographs are just breath taking!!
default_new_shocked.gif
What talent... I bet you are super excited!!
default_aktion033.gif

I have his "Horses of the Sun"...I bet you are excited...he is an amazing equine photographer!

Hopefully by the end of the year we'll have posters he'll let us sell. I am helping him get his latest book distributed. It is called An Eye for Beauty and it is about the life and photography of John Derrick. Also for those that have his first book about the Unicorns of Kilamanjaro - it is now a screen play and is being considered by Morgan Freeman. What a fabulous movie that would be! Fingers crossed by all of his fans!

Latest posts

Back