Riverdance's Marbled Tigress...here she is from the show...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riverdance

Reaction score
I decided at the last minute to take Marbles to the Florida show. Took her out of pasture clipped her and here she is. No conditioning, no neck sweating...just her. She could stand to put on a few lbs which I am working on now. She won under all three judges.

269209_411455492239496_631236504_n.jpg

198331_411455535572825_953191025_n.jpg

She's beautiful. Bet her color makes a some judges go hhhmmm!!!!

Great! And congrats- she still just amazes me.

She's maturing very nicely!!!! Congrats on her wins!!

Congratulations! Did she show in halter or color or both?

She just showed in solid color class. I think she will get even darker strips after her next trim.

Barb

I have always love this mare. She is so pretty.I love her markings.Did you have any others like her yet?

Dont bring her to Michigan to a show, I might just have to steal her from her stall and replace her with one of mine... LOL!

Its funny how we all think of a horse we would love to own, and if I had the $$$, she would be mine! ;)

Love seeing pics anytime of her so keep them coming!!!

She's such a beautifully coloured mare, I love seeing photos of her!

She was not shown halter. She was a last minute d

Decision to show her. Now I have to figure out how to dye her mane and tail dice I would like to get rid of the burnt hair color.

No, she is still the only one. She is only 3 this year. It may be a couple more years before I breed her , if ever . Would hate to loose her. She is 30.75" tall

Congratulations........she's so pretty. Are you and your horses enjoying Florida?

LOL..I went by your stalls twice and both times she was still in her "jammies"...so I waited for the Color class...and wouldn't you know it, I missed it because I had to go get the judges' their lunch! So, I STILL have not seen Marbles and I was right there! Guess I will have to wait til the July show to see her!
default_whistling.gif

She is just beautiful! She is one of my favorite miniature horses, I just love her unique color. Congrats on your wins!

Latest posts

Back