Riverdance!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marbles was at the world show. There is a post from Riverdance. She decided not to show her in the color class as she is not ready for it. There is always next year!

Barb

Marbles was at the AMHA World Show where people could see her and I could keep an eye on her. She took the trip well and loved all of the attention. The feedback I got is what I expected, that she is so unusual and that the pictures do not even begin to show what she looks like.

Everyone wanted me to enter her in color class, but I decided that she did not need any extra stress and there is always next year.

I did have her out walking the grounds and she is just the sweetest thing.
default_biggrin.png

Came home without a hitch, but now it is just so cold here!! 24 degress last night. So cold yesterday that the clipped babies never got a chance to be outside, even with blankets.

I let them wonder around the barn while I cleaned stalls. This is the coldest October I have had in Minnesota and I have been here for 17 long long long years. (can you tell I am not fond of Minnesota?)
default_no.gif

I plan on bringing Marbles out next year all trim and fit, then see the faces of the judges!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent idea Riverdance!! Sounds perfect!!

Sorry about the cold weather. I HATE the cold and the winters here in New Hampshire also. I'm already depressed about it.
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really excited about seeing Marbles next spring as a yearling!!!! I know she is going to be even more gorgeous!!!
default_wub.png
:wub

Latest posts

Back