RIP Valley View Jet Stream

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvf

Reaction score
A very sad day for us today and the Miniature Horse world has lost another of the old timers... We laid to rest our stallion, Valley View Jet Stream.. We have many good memories as we had to privilege to have Jet in our lives for 30 years.

RIP old friend... 5-2-82 to 8-16-12

jetd.jpg

jetd.jpg

Oh Cindy, I am so sorry for your loss! How wonderful it is that he had such a long and loving life with you.

God speed, Jet!

So sorry to hear Jet is gone Cindy! {{{HUGS}}}

Very sorry to hear this Cindy, what a wonderful like he had with you!

Sending our condolences for your loss of your long time friend. What a very handsome fellow!

So sorry to hear of your loss, he was a great looking stallion and I am sure he had a very happy life with you!

30 years WOW. I'm so sorry for your loss
default_sad.png

Cindy, I saw this of FB and was so sad to hear of Jet crossing the rainbow bridge. He had a long wonderful life with you and your family and now he is young, full of life once again and running the green field of heaven. HUGS dear friend.

My condolences on the loss of your lovely boy. But to have owned him for 30 years, - WOW. I can't help but think of the minis he might have known in that lifespan. Sounds like he had a wonderful life with you. Hugs to you.

I'm so very sorry you have lost your special boy - what a wonderful life he had with you and what beautiful memories he must have written in your hearts.

((((HUGS))))

So sorry for your loss, and so sad to know of another loss of the old timers; such a beautiful guy, he must have left you with many wonderful memories over so many years.

Sorry to hear of your loss, looks like he was a beautiful little man and shared a fulfilling long life at your home. xo

Our sympathy goes out to you at this sad time. What a grand old age though, andhe didn't have to adjust to a lot of different owners, so a lucky boy I would say.

Back