RIP 1982-2008

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so very, very sorry to hear the loss of you lovely old lady. There are a few that age here, or very close and I am trying to prepare myself for the inevitable. All are hard to let go but, these matriarchs just tear away at the fiber of your being.....her memory will live on in your heart forever.

(((HUGS)))
default_wub.png

What a sweet girl.........and she was gifted with a beautiful life with YOU. Blessings and Condolences........and HUGS.

Dawn, I'm so sorry you lost your girl.
default_sad.png

She was really something!
default_wub.png

How lucky she was to have had a good, long life with you!

{{{Hugs}}}

I am so sorry for your loss.

[SIZE=12pt]I’m extremely sorry to hear about the loss of your little girl Becky. I know how disheartening this must be for you. Fortunately, fate allowed that you were there when she passed from your LOVING care to her final resting place.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Kimberle Young[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Allure Ranch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]http://www.allureranch.com[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt] [/SIZE]

Dawn, I'm so sorry that you've lost your precious girl. I'm sure it's so tough to say goodbye but thank goodness she had a loving home with you all those years.

(((HUGS))) I'm sure her memory will be with you always....

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful mare. It was nice that you were able to be with her at the end, and she had a peaceful passing.

What a sweet girl. I am sorry that you lost your girl. But it is wonderful you had her safe happy and comfy her whole life. I am sorry for you loss.

your little girl brought tears to my eyes and my husbands, she is a cutie. She will forever rest in peace and maybe she will see Levi up there in the big green pasture. Hang in there, our thoughts are with you and the family.

Latest posts

Back