Ringo

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heartkranch

Reaction score
My very favorite boy! He's been here for 3 years now, and he is staying mine forever. He's name is Erica's Smoke Rings in the Dark. He is a reserve national champion and has produced some great looking foals.

He's helped me through a lot. I went and brushed him for a bit last night, since I will have a hard surgery on Friday.

We have won numerous halter classes against arabs, quarters, and other miniatures. I think every time I take him he's either grand or reserve champion of all the breeds.
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png

His colt took over Ringos winning spot when I wanted to take him.

Always gets first in liberty.

Pictures ;)

ringo1-1.jpg

smoke

smoke1.jpg

smoke2.jpg

He is not standing correctlywith his rearend.

You can get the colt a once over and tell me what you think too.

Last edited by a moderator:
They are both great looking guys! Did you mean hand surgery? About 10 years ago I had my thumb joint removed because the joint was diseased and turning the bones black, piece of cake, easiest surgery ever. I was done sitting in a chair, knocked out and awakend talking about my little horses, I was so emmbarresed, don't know what they gave me, but I was chatting away. Good luck on your surgery!

They are both great looking guys! Did you mean hand surgery? About 10 years ago I had my thumb joint removed because the joint was diseased and turning the bones black, piece of cake, easiest surgery ever. I was done sitting in a chair, knocked out and awakend talking about my little horses, I was so emmbarresed, don't know what they gave me, but I was chatting away. Good luck on your surgery!
The reason why I said hard, was because I had a miscarriage and I have to get a DNC, since "parts" are still in there and I was never suppose to be able to have a kid, then decided against abortion since this was my only chance, and I went ahead and lost it.
default_no.gif
Emtional collar coaster over here, I just need a non talking horse shoulder. and if you are on my facebook, not all of my family or friends know so it's better for it to stay like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sending hugs your way. There is no better cure for a broken heart than the love of a horse and if it is a mini it is even better.

I've always been a Ringo fan
default_wub.png
Happy to own two of his maternal brothers... one of whom is DunIT who is a big part of my heart
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back