Results of my xrays...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had 10 years of debilitating problems with my lower back and hips after landing flat on my sacrum after being airborne off a bucking horse.

Then I lucked onto an expensive magnetic matress. Baulked at the cost but something made me go ahead and buy it anyway. Pain gone......OVER NIGHT.

No I didn't believe it either.

Just thought I'd share.

Really.... tell me more about this mattress! I tried on some 'magnetic' bracelets at a demonstration one time and was totally amazed at the instant results

The mattress I have is about 1.5 inches thick and sits on top of my ordinary mattress. It has magnets throughout. The brand I have is Nikken (a pyramid type of company and a lot of the price would go in commissions) but I know there are many other brands and much cheaper than mine and usually in the form of an overlay. Mine was really expensive but they would probably be much cheaper in the U.S.....most things are.

I wouldn't want to be without it.

Are you talking about the very tip of your tailbone, the coxis bone (mispelled no doubt)? Mine was broken many years ago when I was 17. My horse threw me and I landed on my botton in a woodpile. The pain was awful. I carried a pillow to sit on everywhere I went. It was nothing new driving since I had to sit on a pillow anyway to see over the steering wheel. Anyway, when I was 20 it was cured by childbirth. Yes, childbirth. My little 5 pound boy banged his little head for hours on that bone which was according to the doctor basically causing an obstruction so that he could not get through the birth canal. My beautiful bruised faced sweetie was finally delivered with the aid of forceps. The trauma actually pushed the bone back where it needed to be and the pain I had been dealing with for 3 years went away. I believe he told me a similar procedure could be mimicked for people suffering from the same thing. Would that be false labor I wonder?

Laurie-

Get yourself up to Sedona asap (or call them for recommendations for therapists down in your town) to the John Barnes Myofascial Release Center! If you want more info- email me at [email protected] They CAN help you!!! I spent a month there a few yrs back. It is PHENOMENAL!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG vickie gee!!!! Well, ok, I am WAY past the age of getting pregnant- would be impossible anyhow, and certainly wouldnt want to do that to fix it anyhow!!! I can't even imagine. Didn't that hurt like he**??!!!

albahurst, reading your message made my just cringe- especially after reading vickie's, LOL I just got a visual on what they would have to do to fix it. My imagination runs wild at times....
default_wacko.png

OMG vickie gee!!!! Well, ok, I am WAY past the age of getting pregnant- would be impossible anyhow, and certainly wouldnt want to do that to fix it anyhow!!! I can't even imagine. Didn't that hurt like he**??!!!

albahurst, reading your message made my just cringe- especially after reading vickie's, LOL I just got a visual on what they would have to do to fix it. My imagination runs wild at times....
default_wacko.png
LOL. There was so much birthing pain going on I don't really know. I was busy being the hospital's worst patient ever. Instead of breathing I was holding my breath. Doctors, nurses, family, and anyone entering my semi-private room got cussed, hit, scratched, kicked, and hair pulled. I thought I was getting twilight sleep and would just wake up to seeing a baby already born. Doctor decided I needed to be fully awake since I was 6 weeks early and the baby was so small. I had a lot of apologizing to do. Two years later I was back being the perfect patient this time, breathing correctly, no screams, no tears, not even a whimper. Once again, natural childbirth, this time by choice. The difference was I now knew about BREATHING!

Latest posts

Back