Results from my first AMHA show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I had my first AMHA show with my new gelding Rusty this past Sunday in Uxbridge, Massachusetts. Met some WONDERFUL, caring, helpful people and had a great time. It was a fun show for all.

I'm VERY proud of Rusty, he did so well and I'm still on Cloud 9, he's just so awesome.
default_wub.png

Took 1st under one judge in halter and 2nd under the other, then took GRAND CHAMPION Youth Halter Horse & Reserve Grand under the second judge.

Went into his first hunter class ever, and completed his first full course ever, receiving a first place ribbon. Also did halter obstacle and received 3rd and 4th, he decided to jump over all 3 trot poles, but it was also his first halter obstacle class. I just love this boy so so much, he's a blast, loves to show and is such a quick learner. We are having lots of fun together!

No pictures of the Grand Class, I didn't realize they were having a youth grand class so put him back in the trailer, then had to run back and get him and run back to the ring. Oops!

Here's my handsome boy, Honeysuckle Knoll Toys Little Rusty
default_wub.png

302atft.jpg

1zei5wz.jpg

End of the day

11gp11t.jpg

Can't wait for Regionals! And the State 4H show is this weekend, he'll be driving there.

Thanks for looking!

Rebecca

Congratulations!! You both looked great. I never would have guessed Rusty was new to hunter or obstacle. You should be so proud of him!! And you looked like you were having fun too!

I am a silent fan, I have known Rusty since he was very young and the Venebles still owned him. He was such a wonderful horse and looks like he is only getting better with age. Congratulations, you have a awesome partner.

Thank you all! Seems Rusty has quite a few fans! He's certainly been around, and is still excelling in whatever he puts his heart to. He is without a doubt an awesome partner who I am so very proud to call mine!
default_wub.png

Rebecca

Back