Repeat Buyer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a repeat buyer from Dent's. I first went down to look at the new foals. They treated me with such respect and gave me information that I would need as a new owner. I told them my first request is gentleness and then size. They sold me the most perfect colt and he still is at age soon to be five years. I was so happy that I went back that same time and bought another colt and he is just as gentle and he will be five this year also. They are just so perfect. My vet just thinks they are very special also. When he was here last to give them their shots he sat down on the mat with Joe for the longest time after he gave them the shots, such a warm picture to see. If I wanted another colt I would go back and buy another one from them. FLFlyingW Kindness, helpful information and quality first!!!

Yep, it's so nice to be able to work with someone you can trust when you're doing long distance buying. The first time I drove with friends all the way to Florida to "check out" what we were buying. For my second horse I was able to take the breeders word that she was good since my stallion from them turned out so well. They've both been in the ribbons from the time they were little.

I'd go back to Royal Oak farm (Gary and Kathy Pohling) in a minute if hubby would let me have more! Funny man, he says I have enough "potato chips"!

I have bought several horses from Reflections and Redrock, and wouldn't hesitate to do so again. In fact, I try not to look too hard at their horses while I'm there, because I can always find something to take home.
default_rolleyes.gif
Especially all of Charlotte's Skipper foals....
default_wub.png

[SIZE=12pt]Yes I must admit, I'm one
default_biggrin.png
First I bought Samis Klassic Kream from Tami at Oakpark then I bought Happy Tails Exceptional Gossip from her and then the following year, Oak Park Ima Little Blue
default_wub.png
and I almost bought another in January
default_rolleyes.gif
She's a sweetie to deal with and really loves her "kids"[/SIZE]

Joy

[SIZE=12pt]Oh ya and (DUH!!) I bought a mare from Chesa Henkel at Deven Creek, then several days later bought another LOL! Haven't picked them up yet
default_rolleyes.gif
I guess that could be considered a repeat buyer LOL![/SIZE]

Joy

I am a repeat buyer a few times over. I have 4 horses from Erica and have been extreamly happy with each buy. I have bought atleast one horse per year from her for the last 3 years now lol
default_smile.png

I trust her horses and have had no problems at all so its nice investing money into a horse that is not only nice pysically but also healthy and from a trustworthy seller.
default_wub.png
That's exactly how I feel about Erica, too, Shawntelle (my sister-in-horses). When I "need" to add something and Erica's got it -- it's a load off my shoulders because I know it will be what I expect (actually, more than what I expect), healthy, and able to do the intended job!

Add me to the list of repeat buyers
default_smile.png

I have bought 3 fantastic horses from Laura at Flying A Farm. She is the greatest person to work with. Her horses have always been everything she has said. I have never been disappointed but rather even more impressed by them when they were delievered.

I also have bought 3 from Ginny at Critter Creek. Another fantastic seller.I would love to buy more from her, maybe soon
default_wink.png
Her horses again are just everything I could imagine. Very pleased with Ginny and her program.

Joyce

I enjoy reading this and I am sure there are many great breeders out there that have not been mentioned. The key thing is, despite the fact that I don't like treating a horse like merchandise, a service is being provided and we all appreciate GREAT "customer" service". It doesn't matter if it is a big or small farm we expect a certain standard of honesty, effort and follow through. It is interesting to see who has been mentioned (and some more than once) and others that have not been mentioned at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am repeat buyer too! My filly Queenie I got I liked her so much I went and found who owned her sire, and bought 2 half siblings to her, a colt and filly. And they are amazing, I still have the colt (Now gelding) and the filly is in a great new home. And the person was even kind enough when she bought back the dam to Queenie, she bred her back to Queenies sire for me. It's her only foal coming this year and I can not wait to see this baby! So A big thanks going out to Judy Welch at NFR Minis. She is the nicest lady to work with, and I know she loves to see them out in the show ring struttin their stuff.

We've had good luck with Wolf Creek Ranch [WCR] a local farm that has some amazing minis with great bloodlines and who's done well on the national and world level very nice caring lady...so far we've bought 6 that have done real well for us either showing or for breeding we hope to get 1 more a White Russian daughter and then we need to stop spending...
default_biggrin.png

Oh, yes, multiple repeat buyer here. Several from Mini Ridge, Moss Grove, Redrock and Grahams.....
default_biggrin.png
and I'd have more from Bartkevich (JEM) is she wasn't so far away!

Lucy

I've been hanging out on the sidelines reading the forum for a long time and decided it was time to jump in. I've been a repeat buyer from Country Lane Miniatures in Canada. I've purchased a number from them. They are wonderful to deal with and very family oriented. I've developed a great relationship with them.

Back