Remembering...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kittnblue

Reaction score
It has been one year since that awful day I lost my stallion to dogs. There's not a day goes by that I do not think of him, the guilt of not being able to save the poor little guy, the anger to the people that own the dogs for their irresponsility. I worry that they'll find their way back here one day. (They were suppose to be put down but there is word that they are still somewhere around, just not sure exactly where).

Cody has only two babies, both fillies one of which a friend of mine has. I actually found the other filly on the forum here the other day on the pinto post. So Doobie, if you read this, please give Ellie a big hug from me as she is missed here very much.

Since I'm not too sure how to post pictures, please go to Cody's page on my website to see my boy.

www.geocities.com/lazyjminis

Thanks for letting me share...

Monica

Losing a beloved animal is always painful but to lose one so tragicaly is beyond painful..I'm so sorry.

Cody was just beautiful!!

What a shame

It makes me so mad Miniature horse people have gone through this over and over again

I feel so sad for you to have had such a horrible experience

Prayers to you on a horrible anniversary. :no:

Lori

I am truly sorry for your loss! :no: I know how hard it is to loose a horse that you love so much. My prayers go out to you during this time. Cody was a beautiful boy
default_wub.png
: , such a loss. :no:

Monica..

I am so sorry for your loss. I know how painful it is to lose a horse like that... :no: he was a VERY nice stallion.

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Sorry for your loss it's a shame about the dogs.

Poor Doll. He Looked liek a Real Sweetie im So Sorry :no:
default_wub.png
:

What a pretty boy and a tragic loss.
default_wub.png
:

Bonnie

Monica
default_wub.png
:

My heart goes out for your loss, he was a very nice looking stallion.

If Ellie is any show of what his personallity was, he was amazing.

I will happly give her hugs and kisses for you and tell her that her

first mom has never forgotten her.

I am very proud to have her here in Ontario with me, she is a real

sweetheart and holds a special place in my heart.

Im so sorry! He was a lovely boy and I have a soft spot for the palominos.

Latest posts

Back