Remember A While Back I asked about....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dgrminis

Reaction score
Well I have received notification that one is COMING to KS... It is awaiting AMHR approval I believe but a friend of mine got together with Area VI and sounds like we will be having a show in Lyons KS June 19th and 20th....The show will have 4 judges (whom are still being hired I believe). Please watch for updates once the show is approved.... I am told if there is a good turn out that it could become an annual event...

A big thank you to everyone that played a part in this!!!!

Got my info in the mail and think its great!
default_laugh.png

I received mine in the mail on Wed. I think it is great that there may possibly be one here in Kansas. Can't wait to find out for sure!
default_biggrin.png

I am excited as well.. I know nothing about showing but am hoping to give it a shot anyways... And if not able to show for some reason then I will definetly be there to spectate
default_smile.png

Well I hope to go & show and support the effort...thats my plan...cross my fingers...it would be fun to see you guys there
default_biggrin.png

kansas is not that far away. Who do I contact for info? thanks

Keep watch on the Area VI website. The show is on the AMHR website as "pending" right now. Not sure about the links I can put on here, but you can PM me for more info also.

Lyons is easy to get to, off both I-70 and I-135. The arena is all under one roof! Camper/trailer hookups available, an outdoor arena for warm-up, 3 motels in town.

I'm just SO excited about this show!!!!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

The Lyon's show will be using the same class list as Denison, IA and Lincoln, NE. As soon as the class list is approved all three shows will be approved.
default_smile.png

As soon as the class list is approved (it won't be sent in until after the Area VI club meeting next weekend) it will be posted at area6club.com

Lewella

it says ASPC/AMHR sanctioned show. It will be at the Celebration Center in Lyons... www.lyonscelebrationcentre.com dates are June 19 & 20th 4 judges

Last edited by a moderator:
I cant wait to see what all classes are offered... Even though I have NEVER shown anything I am hoping to get out there in as many classes as I can
default_smile.png
So no body laugh if you see me making a fool of myself out there
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back