Reflections Training Center- Job well done

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waconda valley

Reaction score
Congratulations Frank Lupton of Reflections Training Center on your Top 10 placing in Liberty. With 52 horses in the class that is a hughe accomplishment. :aktion033: She has come a long way this season, now she wants to be caught.
default_yes.gif
:

Great job Frank & Becky!

Peg

Congratulations! Lots of great horses in there tonight, it was a beautiful class to watch. Congrats also to Tony on his liberty top ten.

Jan

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033: WHOOO HOOOO!!!!!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

I would have loved to see the liberty but is was bedtime here when that class started, bummer!
default_wink.png
:

Congrats on the placings, who is the lucky winner?

I stayed up till 4am watching then I was falling asleep at the computer- wish there was some way I could record these things!!

Rabbitsfizz

I fell asleep also but I did get to see Tony's horse. Does anyone know what he placed?

Carlene

Tony was 9th, results should be up on amha by now.

Jan

WAY TO GO FRANK AND MONIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Monique is an AWESOME mare!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Class 124: LIBERTY (52 Entries)

CHAMPION: WF STEAL MY HEART, GLEN OR PAULA MATTHEWS

RESERVE: TOMAHAWKS JEWELED IMAGE, STAN OR JACKLYN CLARK, BLOSSOM HILL FARM

3rd VISTA VALLEYS JUST X QUIZ IT, JOY VIEL

4th ROCKING M REMINGTONS HOT STUFF, LINDA & JIM DREEWES

5th FLYING TAIL FARM FORGET ME NOT, JEAN OR JEFFREY LEVENSTAM

6th STAR VALLEYS SONIC BOOM, MARGARET CAHILL OR DAVID SANDENO

7th HOUCKS MONIQUE, JANET HOUCK, A 1 HOUCKS MINIATURE HORSES

8th SG RANGERS WINETASTER, MARK OR LINDA KERN

9th LITTLE AMERICAS FANTASTIC ROSALINE, TONY OR LAUREN GREAVES, LITTLE AMERICA MINIATURES

10th LUCKY FOUR BLACK VELVET SUPERBUCK, MARY A. MOLDOWAN

Cheers for Boomer - Star Valley's Sonic Boom - for doing so well (6th) and being so flashy despite wiping out - but he jumped straight to his feet in one smooth move, bucked and went off into a huuuge fancy trot!! :lol: And kudos to Remington - Rocking M Remington's Hot Stuff - for taking 4th!

:aktion033:

Thank you Peg. I'll give Frank & Monique a pat on the back from you
default_wink.png
:

Monique is such a stunning mare and certainly deserved a TT even if she did stop to 'smell the roses' :lol: As they called time and Monique came thundering down the far side of the arena I thought 'No way will she stop for Frank...she's having too much FUN!' But bless her heart SHE DID! Just trotted circles around him then when he said "come to me" she walked right up and stuck her nose in the halter.
default_yes.gif
: I just wish she had trotted more during her performance time because she is so awesome at the trot.

The next morning she went TT in her Sr Mare class and was purchased almost by the time she got back to her stall. She will go to a new home and I bet you will see her in the ring again!

And I just have to say, as stunningly beautiful as she is SHE IS ALL NATURAL! Other than wearing a neck wrap 'what you see is what you get'! She has the genetics to reproduce what she is. She's not a 'manufactured' horse!
default_yes.gif
: KUDOS to her breeders!

GO Nique! Have a wonderful life sweetheart.

Charlotte

I stayed up SO late for this! hehe my favorite though with all his bucking and great returnt o the owner was "3rd VISTA VALLEYS JUST X QUIZ IT, JOY VIEL" ! Good Job EVERYONE!! WOOHOO Top 10 int hat class is AMAZING. ALSO YAY Tony I watched your girl what a cutie!!
default_wub.png
:

Latest posts

Back