Reece sale

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am so frustrated. I was unable to download the program. I have a mac and it wouldn't work for me.

Guess I wasn't meant to see it... ugh!

Oh gosh, forgot all about the sale, was going to watch it. Bet it over now?

I was tickled to see Lot 26, a Brewers Magic Moon granddaughter bring $6000. I own a son of Magic Moon.
default_wub.png

Silverlight doesn't work with the Mac's I don't think? My stepdaughter couldn't watch my mare cam, as she had a mac. I watched the auction for hours. Someday I hope to attend one. I don't know why you can't watch it on a mac.
default_sad.png

[SIZE=12pt]If your interested in the prices/no sales that the horses went for then just log onto the sales catalog and refresh it. They have all the prices and such listed now.[/SIZE]

It was nice to see the prices added already to the sale catalog since I missed the actual sale. It looked like some horses brought decent prices but some were still low.

If you want to watch and silverlight doesn't work with your computer, get on the sale chat and they can give you an alternate link that will work.

Try it next weekend.

I have a mac, and I was unable to download silver light and watch the sale with no problem. I saw a little bit in the middle and the last few lots. The prices and sale status are listed on the catalogue pages.

Hi

Does anyone have the link for the site? Where the prices are posted expecially.

Thanks,

We went but only to watch for awhile

although we did register just incase

some really beautiful horses

We only went incase there was a great bargain

stayed for the first 16 horses but then had to leave

I was good I bought NOTHING
default_sad.png

we definitely didn't need another horse right now

but there were many I would have loved to have

I watched the sale and some really nice horses!! I wonder what happens to the "no sale". Will they be put through another auction? Or sell privatly?

I don't want to step on any toes, but I just have to ask the people that attended...Was something done so the horses would hold their tails up? I saw many come through that seemed agitated in the tail area, and I'd love to hear that they were just excited.

Latest posts

Back