Redrock Miniature Horse Farm @ the World Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel_cowgirl

Reaction score
We finally received our pictures from the AMHA World Show and thought now would be a good time to brag a little!
default_smile.png

We took 5 of our own horses
default_new_shocked.gif
but only 4 of them showed, thats still a lot of our own to take though! A gelding, and 2 mares and foals.

Stormy (Hickory Ridge Flashy Storm), 3yr. 29" Gelding took World Champion Adult SN Showmanship and Top Ten in Sr. Geldings, 30" & Under, he also made some cards and was 11th in Adult Showmanship. Stormy is now owned by a great family in GA who plans on showing him.
default_smile.png

Stormy_World07_Cropped.jpg

Ravin (Royal M Ima Ravin Beauty), 29" black mare with her 2007 foal Redrock C Native American Flash placed 4th in Mare & Current Year Foal.

Ravin_World07_Cropped.jpg

Nate (Redrock C Native American Flash), as afore mentioned, received a World Top Five title in Mare & Foal and with his brother Pointer (Redrock Flash Point), they received a Top Ten title in Best Matched Pair.

Bunny_Hop_Color2_Reduced.jpg
These 2 are quite some characters. Pointer is on the left and Nate is on the right.

Please keep Nate in your prayers as he's been in the hospital for over a week now and we're still not sure which direction he's headed.

Finally, I want to thank Bob & Vicki Roberson and Colleen & Winona Kennedy for allowing me to show their horses at the world show in a couple SN classes. With Bob & Vicki's Jr. Gelding Dots we placed in the Top Ten in Adult SN Mare or Gelding. And with Colleen & Winona's Sr. Gelding Disco (half brother to my gelding Copper - what an honor to show their horse!) we placed in the Top Five in SN Pleasure Driving. Without these wonderful horses help, I would not have been lucky enough to win World Reserve High Point Adult Special Needs. Thanks guys!!

SN_ReserveHP_World07_Cropped.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gosh they are beautiful!! You should be very proud of yourself
default_smile.png
default_yes.gif

Good Job and your horses are beautiful
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

default_yes.gif
They are very beautiful minis. I LOVE the pic of those two playing and hope all goes well for NATE
default_luck.gif
default_pray.gif

Congratulations you have every right to be proud..
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back