Red Wagon Farm our very first show results!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagonMan

Reaction score
We are back from the Area 3 National Show. I would like to thank everyone that gave us tips on what we needed to do. Also thank you to everyone that told us to take our filly.

Red Wagon Blue Angel Tribute 2007 colt took 2nd in amateur halter stallion under. Also took 2nd in yearling stallion.

Red Wagon Ablazin Legacy 2007 filly took 1st in amateur halter mare under. Then she took 2nd in yearling mares. Then she went onto get reserve champion junior mare. AND RESERVE GRAND CHAMPION MARE!!!!
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_cheers.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Again thank you everyone on the forum and at the show!!! We had a blast!!! It was a pleasure meeting everyone!!!

Congratulations!!!

Very wonderful, especially considering it was your first!!!

Thank you for sharing the terrific news. Would love some pics when you get the chance....

Liz

That's great! Its even better when you win with horses you have bred!!! Congrats!!!
default_aktion033.gif

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!! Wheeeee!!!!!!!!
default_biggrin.png

That is awesome! You must be so proud to have done so well with your own foals!

Hi! I just got home. We had a tire blow-out on our trailer. Congrats again. It was so awesome to be able to stand back and see your joy. There's nothing more satisfying after all of the hard work you put in. It may have started as Julie's little red wagon, but you seem to be enjoying the ride too. LOL

Good luck in Ocala!

Congrats!! I had a feeling that filly would do well
default_aktion033.gif

You guys did an a wonderful job showing your horses.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I loved seeing the joy on your faces

as your beautiful horses did so well. Jim and I really enjoyed meeting you and your family. I hope to see

you again soon in the show world. !! Maryann

Congratulations!!
default_aktion033.gif
The first of MANY wins, I betcha!!
default_biggrin.png

Big Congrats on your wins and what a way to start! Thanks so much for stopping by to say HI and it was great to meet you!! Your horses did great, good job!!! I had so much fun at this show!

Latest posts

Back