Red bag nightmare avoided- thanks to LB forum!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triplethorsefarm

Reaction score
Thanks to the great red bag posts our first red bag delivery was a sucess and we have a beautiful little filly this morning. Just yesterday I read through the red bag posts. With the help of my brand new equipage system I was in the barn at the right moment. As soon as I saw the blood in the stall I knew what was happening. Following the advice everyone provided we had a smooth delivery. PS momma is doong great! Will post pics soon.

Updated 3-1-10

Sorry for posting the pics late-camera and internet difficulties
default_wacko.png

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/tri...rm/SANY0017.jpg

http://i952.photobucket.com/albums/ae8/tri...rm/SANY0019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=18pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE] Great job you did!

We'll look forward to pix!!!

Charlotte

default_thumbup.gif
I knew that video was going to be a lifesaver. Congrats!

congrats on your filly.

I am so thankful for lilbeginnings. libeginnings as been a life saver for alot of people and their animals

thanks Mary Lou and form members

God Bless you all for all the information you all share with us

OUTSTANDING!!!!! And Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations

Thank goodness for everyone here for their experiences, small or big sure does help

The gorgeous little filly in my avatar picture is the result of a red bag delivery last year. My FIRST and only foal I've ever had mind you! I had never even been present at a birth before in my life. Because of LiLbeginnings and marestare I knew exactly what to do and I had total confidence in myself! She will always be my "baby girl". Thank you for all your hard work, MaryLou!!! You're the BEST!!!!

Now Congrats, and WE NEED PICTURES!!!!!!!

WAY TO GO!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

MANY lives have been saved because of LB and all that Mary Lou does for us to have it here.
default_wub.png

Many years ago I saved a red bag colt because I knew what to do, from learning here on LB too!

Congrats on your filly good job
default_biggrin.png
...l'm just wondering what you meant by ..as soon as l saw blood in the stall. Did you mean actual blood..

My camera broke! Of all days for it to stop working =( I did take some pics with a disposable one, so I will have them developed tomorrow. I will also be buying a new camera tomorrow so I should be able to post pics by tomorrow evening. Both mom and baby girl are doing great. As for the blood in the stall....we use hay over our shavings during foaling and when I looked in the stall I saw blood on the hay in a few areas. Than when I looked at momma I saw the red bag =( thanks for all the congrats!

My camera broke! Of all days for it to stop working =( I did take some pics with a disposable one, so I will have them developed tomorrow. I will also be buying a new camera tomorrow so I should be able to post pics by tomorrow evening. Both mom and baby girl are doing great. As for the blood in the stall....we use hay over our shavings during foaling and when I looked in the stall I saw blood on the hay in a few areas. Than when I looked at momma I saw the red bag =( thanks for all the congrats!

Back